Membership

kwsaint

Got tickets for the few matches we wanted without membership , even the last home match . The only problem is the tickets available are usually at the back or dotted around and sometimes I choose a pair and they are blocked as it leaves a single seat ! although that appears to be a random feature on line . It is usually easier to ring up as people are more flexible than the computer . Actually the view from the top of stand is good in the Kingsland !

Just to counter balance this thread a bit, I have renewed our memberships for myself and my son purely for that ability to have more choice when buying tickets.

To be fair though we do tend to stand in the same part of the Northam each time, but at least I now know we stand a very good chance of being able to do so for all the games we can get to.

Looking forward to the euro nights especially, COYS!

Membership worked superbly last year for ensuring that I could get early access to buy a specific seat next to Dad. If you are not picky about where you go, probably no point but if there are friends/family you wish to sit with it really can give you a leg up.