Christoph Klarer

Feyenoord1908

Seems to be a push this season to bring in promising youngsters from overseas, and develop them on ourselves. A good approach to take, especially if the kids currently in our youth set up aren't at the expected standard.

We can only bring the youth into the first team set up if they are good enough, which based on last season seems like theren't are too many at the level needed. I suspect some will go out on loan again to try and develop at a lower level.

This was the chap I was referring to. It seems like we are bolstering our youth teams a little... Could have something to do with the U21's now becoming U23's etc.

I remember there was a Telegraph article some time ago where it was suggested that we would be looking to bolster our youth ranks.

Never a bad thing if the talent pool is a little low.

This was the chap I was referring to. It seems like we are bolstering our youth teams a little... Could have something to do with the U21's now becoming U23's etc.

There were quite a few triallists over. Magid Suleiman and Victor van de Linde were on trial from Ajax for example.

That is Oskar Cvjeticanin who played for our U18's. His contract ran out last month...not sure if he's been offered a new one.

So he is the Slovenian Prime Minister's son. And Melania, Donald Trump's wife, is from Slovenia. And Donald Trump may very well be the next President of the United States of America. And Saints is trying to expand its reach in America. Hmm.... interesting.

So he is the Slovenian Prime Minister's son. And Melania, Donald Trump's wife, is from Slovenia. And Donald Trump may very well be the next President of the United States of America. And Saints is trying to expand its reach in America. Hmm.... interesting.

:scared: If that happens I'm on the next plane back home to England.

:scared: If that happens I'm on the next plane back home to England.

Be careful what you wish for. Many of us thought the whole brexit thing wouldn't happen but alas the idiots have spoken, and now the country is in accelerated decline. And I understand America has more than their fair share of idiots!

Be careful what you wish for. Many of us thought the whole brexit thing wouldn't happen but alas the idiots have spoken, and now the country is in accelerated decline. And I understand America has more than their fair share of idiots!

Guess more people thought the remain group are the idiots too so what do you know, we are going out. i dont care i voted to stay, but my home has gained in value since the vote so im more than happy :).

Loads more are going to follow the UK out of the EU too, Petitions and protests in EU countrys are already happening, UK media may be keeping it quite but you can still see the posts people are putting up on facebook and twitter about the protests, so when EU breaks up and falls apart which has been predicted for years any way who have not been on the pay role of the EU, who will be the idiots then i wonder? guess people will be thanking the so called idiots that voted out yeah?