Official website

Master Bates

I'm pretty sure it's still bound by a contract, the perform group or something? It was something we signed up to when we were a football league team under the Wilde days I think, and it had something like a ridiculous 10 year contract.

I'm pretty sure it's still bound by a contract, the perform group or something? It was something we signed up to when we were a football league team under the Wilde days I think, and it had something like a ridiculous 10 year contract.

Same bog standard site as most EFL clubs, it's a bit of a mess like all the others, and some of the multiple clicking and duplication is pointless.

This.........I'm staggered that a multi million pound business has such a shocking web site. I don't bother with it at all.

Agreed we had a great site before and then they put that rubbish out. It is so clunky, those spinning sponsors looked like a betting shop.

Half right. We're bound by contract to Football League Interactive (FLi) who used to use Perform group but had it replatformed by SapientNitro in 2012. I know this as I ran the RFP. Sorry.

And the rest. Believe it may be due to expire or a release window in the contract opens in the next year or two.

There is some really excellent stuff on the OS but it is awful to navigate. The best bit by far for me is the You Tube space where new videos are posted more or less on a daily basis, those that can't be Rrsed to use the OS are missing out big time, how can anybody claim to be a supporter and not follow the OS everyday to keep in touch?

Shane Long's interview today is unmissable if you really worry about the new season. Let's be honest most of what is written on here is speculative nonsense and if a certain type of person prefers to indulge in that without balancing it with a few facts from the OS than more fool them.

There is some really excellent stuff on the OS but it is awful to navigate. The best bit by far for me is the You Tube space where new videos are posted more or less on a daily basis, those that can't be Rrsed to use the OS are missing out big time, how can anybody claim to be a supporter and not follow the OS everyday to keep in touch?

Shane Long's interview today is unmissable if you really worry about the new season. Let's be honest most of what is written on here is speculative nonsense and if a certain type of person prefers to indulge in that without balancing it with a few facts from the OS than more fool them.

You can watch the interviews on you tube instead of actually going on the official site.

Just subscribe to the club's YouTube channel.

You can subscribe to the Twitter account where they announce all news, so it sends you a notification when they tweet, handy for me.

Normally turn it off during the games though, can get irritating otherwise

Twitter can get irritating? Twitter is irritating even if you don't use it!

Minor point but they used to wrote longer articles with numerous quotes.

Now to get more clicks they have shortened each article to being barely more than a couple of sentences of quotes, dragging a 3 min You Tube video into 2 or 3 separate articles over a few days.

Its all taken from the You Tube so between that and Twitter there is no need to go there as the content is all there now.

However, at least they use paragraphs, unlike Swansea's amateurs.

Which just illustrates how amateurish the whole thing is - they have only registered a DNS record with the www, and not one without. Many of the features on the OS would qualify for winning entries on the fabulous http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/

saintsfc.co.uk works fine for me. I'm sure someone with a better working knowledge can correct me, but I don't think www is ever part of the domain name, rather just a convention that tells the server that the client is expecting some web content, but it could be anything. It's been a while since I was involved in such things.