9-3

Slugger

How do people see the role of Harry Reed this season? Regular appearances or another fringe season?

Has two years on his current deal so if he doesn't feature a lot this season then he will rightly consider his options you would imagine.

Is he a PL quality player ultimately?

Edited by Slugger

Is 9-3 one of your other log-ins?

Definitely not. That person is a true one-off!

Can't really remember creating this thread if I am honest. Took to the booze after hearing how poor we were in the friendly yesterday.

Definitely not. That person is a true one-off!

Can't really remember creating this thread if I am honest. Took to the booze after hearing how poor we were in the friendly yesterday.

So you were so hammered after hitting the bottle on hearing that we weren't that good in a pre-season friendly that you started a thread about Harrison Read, called the thread '9-3' and can't remember any of it. Beats ****ing in the wardrobe I guess.

I remember drunkly clicking on this early doors and lolling to myself, turning my phone off thinking "God I must be hammered that reads like total codswallop" haha ! Guess I wasn't that hammered after all !?

I opened this thread as I thought it was reminiscing about when we hammered Wolves 9-3 in sept 65.

The highest number of goals I have ever seen in a league football match.

I opened this thread as I thought it was a maths quiz with a stunning prize for the correct answer :rolleyes:

Which alter-ego was it Charlie had a big argument with once? That was odd.

I believe that'd be the old St Charlie/Yuki hullabaloo (unless he's had multiple incidents?). I think you know you've taken a wrong turn in life when you're debating with yourself online, under the guise of two separate people, about football :p Incidentally, interesting that he's not posted since (....under the username Slugger anyway :rolleyes:)

Edited by Donatello

I believe that'd be the old St Charlie/Yuki hullabaloo (unless he's had multiple incidents?). I think you know you've taken a wrong turn in life when you're debating with yourself online, under the guise of two separate people, about football :p Incidentally, interesting that he's not posted since (....under the username Slugger anyway :rolleyes:)

I think it was Saint_Richmond that had a conversation with himself and then tried to deny it even though it was there in the open. I think Saint_Robbie is his alter-ego. Saint Charlie had about 5 usernames and was banned for a while when it was found out.