Any New Season Ticket Holders Aroound You This Season ?

Gemmel

So a few new faces around us and giving the number of season ticket sales, I am assuming most of them will be there for the season.

Most seem decent, but a couple of rows back, there's a very loud "Get it in the box" gentleman, who felt the need to repeat that sentiment every 5 minutes.

Problem was 70% of the time we didn't have anyone in the box and when we did they were 2 foot smaller than the Centre halfs :) :) :) :)

Anyone got nightmare neighbors this year?

The people who left every single match on 80 minutes have moved from the seats by me now, not sure if they're open to randomers or new season ticket holders but somehow one chap had a ticket right in the middle of our group of season tickets so someones fūcked up somewhere! Hopefully only a one off problem.

I moved back a seat to sit next to a mate and preceded to be moaned at by a lady two seats along for leaning forward, apparently I was blocking her view of the corner flag. Advised her to get used to it as I'm goona be there for a wile! (into my 23rd year of being a season ticket holder)

The lad who always has to leave on 88 minutes to 'beat the rush' ( !!!) ,still has a season ticket, and true to form and to the amusement of all around us left on.... 88 minutes . All fine, unless there is goalmouth action and he disrupts the whole row in front of us who stand to let him pass, whilst chuckling.

Seems the back of Itchen block 2 is now sold out to ST holders. The young lads that were in front of us frequently sporting a fine array of "snap backs" that used to go flying (by accident of course;)) whenever we scored in front of us have left (probably went up a cost band/ off to Uni bless 'em). Will wait and see re the new comers, the usual "launch it"/ "GET. IT. FORWARD!" matey with red face and veins popping was going for it as usual. Also "wingspan" a few rows in front who loves giving it arms out to the away fans - mush must have longer levers than Michael Phelps!

Block 3 still seems to have this weird mix of a handful of genuine ST holders that stand/ sing etc and people who are obviously on freebies (players mates etc).

Our STs in L1 used to be behind a couple of little kids and their dad, who occasionally stood on their seats so they could see. The elder boy is now approximately 7ft tall and his brother is rapidly catching up (they are very evident in pic 22 on the fans' gallery from Saturday on the OS). I get to see both wings quite nicely, but lots of bobbing about is required for anything down the middle now. Maybe I should stand on my seat. :D