Thread for insulting other posters

Nordic Saint

Rather than having every thread dragged down by ALWAYS_SFC, C.B. Fry and the Whelk trying to insuilt or make sarcastic comments about everyone who doesn't belong to their Stepford Wives group of tame posters, can we keep all of the comments about other posters to this one thread? Feel free to insult me here as much as you like, ALWAYS_SFC but if you're not going to express any opinions about Saints or football, there really is no need to waste time insulting those who do in every thread when you can do it all in just this one, OK?

O.K, here's the thing.....I have been watching/supporting Saints for the best part of 60 years. ...I have been a ST holder since 1973....I like to think that I have seen it all...I like to think that I know a bit about the club and the way it works.....I am however completely and utterly ****ed off with the knobs that love to be "characters" on this site who think that they know it all and are convinced that their views are correct and that everyone else is wrong.....FFS get a life! If being an Internet warrior is your raison d'etre then I genuinely pity you....there are so many good things in life that add value....being a "character" on a football forum isn't one of them...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good idea Nordic but as a saints fan all my life I get sick of and defensive about some on here who just want

to slag of the club I love and send to want everything to be bad a failure..

WITAF does that mean?

And this thread, while a good idea, belongs on the muppet show.

Good idea Nordic but as a saints fan all my life I get sick of and defensive about some on here who just want

to slag off the club I love and seem to want everything to be bad and a failure..

Have you ever considered that even those who slag the club off from time to time still love the club as much as you do ffs.

I've supported saints and been going to games since I was 6, 53 years of support, and yet they still p*ss me off from time to time one way or another. If saints play badly or an individual plays badly or the manager has a shocker I though this was the perfect place to vent ones feelings, I didn't think the forum was a place set up to have one big saints love in, perhaps I'm wrong, but if I am expected to slap every saints fans back and talk about everything good and nothing bad about saints this forum will have no interest to me what so ever.

I moan about my wife from time to time but it doesn't mean I don't love her. This is life, we are all different and express feelings and emotions in different ways, some are laid back some are emotive, some can deal with disappointment some can't.

One person's "slagging off" is another's justified criticism. How do you draw the line?

We should be able to respect other people's views even if we disagree, and not descend to childish insults.

Unfortunately, the skill of rational argument seems to be lacking in some of the tossers here.

Edited by ecuk268

Have you ever considered that even those who slag the club off from time to time still love the club as much as you do ffs.

I've supported saints and been going to games since I was 6, 53 years of support, and yet they still p*ss me off from time to time one way or another. If saints play badly or an individual plays badly or the manager has a shocker I though this was the perfect place to vent ones feelings, I didn't think the forum was a place set up to have one big saints love in, perhaps I'm wrong, but if I am expected to slap every saints fans back and talk about everything good and nothing bad about saints this forum will have no interest to me what so ever.

I moan about my wife from time to time but it doesn't mean I don't love her. This is life, we are all different and express feelings and emotions in different ways, some are laid back some are emotive, some can deal with disappointment some can't.

Its constant from some of these loons, they feel the need to do it over and over posting basicly the same thing..and the relish the failure almost desperate for it to happen so they can get all smug

You aren't negative. You're a moron. Different. Plenty want the club to show ambition and get the quality we clearly need. People's reaction to your trolling has nothing to do with that point and nothing to do with negativity.

Batman is negative. Often wrong. But not a complete troll

This

:lol:

TBH it is the nicest you can be about some of them

I'm not sure you're cut out for life on a forum? Looking at your post history I'd estimate 90% of your posts are about or insulting other posters.

You seem quite highly strung and don't seem to embrace or accept anyone's opinion.

Seems that anyone that has a different opinion that you is a WUM or Troll and you don't seem particularly happy on here.

I'm not sure you're cut out for life on a forum? Looking at your post history I'd estimate 90% of your posts are about or insulting other posters.

You seem quite highly strung and don't seem to embrace or accept anyone's opinion.

Seems that anyone that has a different opinion that you is a WUM or Troll and you don't seem particularly happy on here.

Glad to here you care, well tbh I could no give a f UK what you think

Most of your posts are shi te just aimed at slagging the club, so really it's you who is not happy on here as nothing

is ever good enough for you

Glad to here you care, well tbh I could no give a f UK what you think

Most of your posts are shi te just aimed at slagging the club, so really it's you who is not happy on here as nothing

is ever good enough for you

I just want my club to do well. I'm not slagging the club, I just want a little more ambition I guess. Losing your best players every summer takes its toll.

We would probably get along in "real" life. We are both Saints fans and probably have alot in common

We should maybe become friends on Facebook?

to slag off the club I love and seem to want everything to be bad and a failure..

Look chum. You don't have a monopoly in supporting Saints all your life !!!

99% of those going through the turnstiles have done....

Having an opinion is not 'slagging off' it's caring and wanting the best for the team. You obviously couldn't care less if sell all our prized players and end up going backwards - that's up to you but stop the ambitious amongst us craving to beat the the big teams like Leicester. So crawl back in your hole, bury your head in the sand accept what ever befalls you and the winners amongst us strive for medals. As we too have done for a life time!

Having an opinion is not 'slagging off' it's caring and wanting the best for the team. You obviously couldn't care less if sell all our prized players and end up going backwards - that's up to you but stop the ambitious amongst us craving to beat the the big teams like Leicester. So crawl back in your hole, bury your head in the sand accept what ever befalls you and the winners amongst us strive for medals. As we too have done for a life time!

Bless you , thanks for the lecture :scared:

With a name captainchris, you obviously think a lot of yourself....good for you...but

If you dont know he difference between slagging off and wanting the best for the team...i can`t help that mush..

As i have tried to say before its the desperate need to critisise on repeat that gripes...the same stuff over and over with virtually no credit given.

I just want my club to do well. I'm not slagging the club, I just want a little more ambition I guess. Losing your best players every summer takes its toll.

We would probably get along in "real" life. We are both Saints fans and probably have alot in common

We could but i dont do facebook....any other suggestions how we could bond ;)

very true

https://youtu.be/O3igggNc8yU

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...