ticket office

action man

just been to collect my arsenal tickets(12 of)as apparently they do not deliver 6+ anymore ,only collection in person with photographic ID

so I thought why order west ham online ,I will buy at the stadium(12 of again)which I did,only to find they have no west ham tickets yet and I will have to return to the ticket office again when they e-mail me that they've arrived,seems our ticket office are taking a step backwards as the queuq were horrendous ,surely the £12 booking fee I payed for arsenal would have paid for recorded delivery instead of me and others clogging up the queus

Just as an aside, we bought our Europa Bundle on Saturday before the game, there was a chap at one of the windows completing his sale when the lad behind the glass says " I will have to get more tickets".

The chap at the window turns around to his mate behind him and says " I bet I will now get a big wedge of tickets" as he turned back around the lad behind the glass returned with a huge pile of tickets about 18"s high. The chap making the purchase just looked on wide eyed with a look of you are not serious, us in the queue also looked on in amazement too........ then the lad said I have to reload the machine. You could hear the phew!

Just as an aside, we bought our Europa Bundle on Saturday before the game, there was a chap at one of the windows completing his sale when the lad behind the glass says " I will have to get more tickets".

The chap at the window turns around to his mate behind him and says " I bet I will now get a big wedge of tickets" as he turned back around the lad behind the glass returned with a huge pile of tickets about 18"s high. The chap making the purchase just looked on wide eyed with a look of you are not serious, us in the queue also looked on in amazement too........ then the lad said I have to reload the machine. You could hear the phew!

That's interesting. We started queuing before the game but the young lady ticket office official told me that they were not on sale until after the game.

Went down today to buy tickets as we are away for the Prague game only wanted tickets for the other two, guess what they would not let me buy them bloody stupid, as ST holder for over 30 year's I'm disgusted. As an after thought if I buy the bundle and anyone wants a ticket in the Chapel for £10.00 PM me.