Ryder Cup

Wade Garrett

• 5 weeks later...

A lot of fuss about this article, but personally I think it's brilliant! Very well written and he's only saying what everyone else is thinking! It's put some pressure on Danny, but he won the Master's so should be able to handle it!

http://www.nationalclubgolfer.com/2016/09/27/pete-willett-i-aint-partisan-hes-my-brother/

Looking forward to watching things unfold - but not the constant "get in the hole" split seconds after the tee shot/putt, and whooping and chest bumping etc. No class, etiquette or sophistication from the US fans on the whole.

Got it on but it's almost unbearable with the sound of the crowd. Tedious, repetitive and unsporting. Utter morons.

Bah, after gaining a ton of momentum and taking it into the afternoon session it kind of fizzled out and then that 140 yd hole out by that chubster Reed fired the Americans into a big lead.

Agree with the above about the American fans, "get in the hole" on a par 5 teeshot? "Get in the water" idiots. I dislike the rampant America bashing that goes on as I find USA and most of the Americans I have met to be awesome. These boorish fans are total tools though.

I don't mind their fans getting a bit 'raucous' but what sort of idiot goes to watch golf and shouts 'cheeseburger' after a shot? As for the golf, none of Europe's top players are playing well consistently to inspire a comeback.

Компания Tritel предо*тавляет у*луги безлимитного до*тупа к *ети Интернет для жителей Симферополя * возможно*тью подключения к *ети на *коро*ти 100Мбит/*.

Домашний интернет в Симферополе.Бе*платное кабельное телевидение в Симферополе. у*луги безлимитного интернета в*его за 360 рублей. У на* Вы можете подключить интернет в*его за *утки.

Компания Tritel предо*тавляет у*луги безлимитного до*тупа к *ети Интернет для жителей Симферополя * возможно*тью подключения к *ети на *коро*ти 100Мбит/*.

Домашний интернет в Симферополе.Бе*платное кабельное телевидение в Симферополе. у*луги безлимитного интернета в*его за 360 рублей. У на* Вы можете подключить интернет в*его за *утки.

I like the way that 'stars' have been added in the post to stop us from reading those Russian swear words. That stevegrant must be proper clever to know about Russian profanities ;)

Yep think we may get beaten in this one - the Yanks have some great players in form at the moment - Westwood pick worries me a busted flush but maybe in pairs he can help - as long as he doesnt have to hole putts!

Well that gives me no pleasure in saying that post was right - Westwood should never have been picked we should have gone for Knox and Casey who play in the US and used to the greens.

Our putting at times is abysmal and Westwood is shot now....will be good on the seniors tour as will never win a major or picked for Ryder again.