Europa League - Hapoel Be'er Sheva travel/accommodation thread

stevegrant

I will take one of those spots Griffo as I have heard nothing from the club regarding the bingo bus.

If the bingo bus is 1st come 1st served what happens to those not getting on ?

All sounds a bit Fred Karno to me.

Apparently the bus is free but drops us right at the ground ages before KO.

Our driver is picking us up 500m or so from the stadium and will avoid all traffic that the club coach will be stuck in probably. Should be a lot quicker. How do I contact you?

Apparently the bus is free but drops us right at the ground ages before KO.

Our driver is picking us up 500m or so from the stadium and will avoid all traffic that the club coach will be stuck in probably. Should be a lot quicker. How do I contact you?

There's a 600m traffic exclusion zone around the ground, for security reasons. Not sure if that will include buses.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hello. Due to coincidental work trip heading to Be'er Sheva from Ramallah on day of game. Be good to know a bar to head for. Then if anyone is going direct to BG airport after game that would also be good to know. Cheers.

I've not yet decided how I'm getting back to Tel Aviv after the match (train or the 'bingo bus' are both options) but as I am on an early morning flight out of BG airport to schiphol I'll be heading to the airport to make sure I'm checked in & through security. Sleep is for losers! :-) What were you thinking?

Is there a direct train from BS to airport after game?

No - train back to center-savidor, then change for direct train to Ben Gurion (14 mins). Last train from BS north is 23.06.

By my reckoning it will be a race to get the last train as the stadium is 45 mins walk from train station, hence why the bingo bus remains appealing despite not (as yet) dropping off near the transport hubs in Tel Aviv but an abandoned nightclub on beach front instead (!!)

No - train back to center-savidor, then change for direct train to Ben Gurion (14 mins). Last train from BS north is 23.06.

By my reckoning it will be a race to get the last train as the stadium is 45 mins walk from train station, hence why the bingo bus remains appealing despite not (as yet) dropping off near the transport hubs in Tel Aviv but an abandoned nightclub on beach front instead (!!)

Thanks. In that case would be up for sharing a taxi to airport after game if anyone up for it.

You won't make it by foot from the ground to the train station . You can stop a cab but there's a massiv traffic after the game 16k home fans ... I think your club rented buses to TLV after the game.

Or just rent a minibus guys 10-14 people very cheap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't make it by foot from the ground to the train station . You can stop a cab but there's a massiv traffic after the game 16k home fans ... I think your club rented buses to TLV after the game.

Or just rent a minibus guys 10-14 people very cheap...

Thanks! I think that makes up the mind of everyone contemplating the train. :-) I'll get the bus to and from Tel Aviv and then sort a taxi back from the beach front to Center Savidor station

Hi Brazzer,

Could you please tell me:

1) Where the red light district is in Be'er Sheva?

2) What is the number of your top lad as we would like to arrange a row?

3) Where can I buy a gram of gear and how much should I expect to pay for it?

Thank you

Thanks. In that case would be up for sharing a taxi to airport after game if anyone up for it.

Just jump on the free club buses back to Tel Aviv. Once dropped off at the beachfront, I am more than happy to share a taxi to Centre-Savidor station to get the train out to the Ben Gurion airport.

Just jump on the free club buses back to Tel Aviv. Once dropped off at the beachfront, I am more than happy to share a taxi to Centre-Savidor station to get the train out to the Ben Gurion airport.

That's probably not the most sensible train station to go to though. It's further up the line than the others further south in Tel Aviv. Check yourself but that's how it looks anyway.

This is shaping up to be my first away game without anyone I know since I started following Saints so thought I'd share my itinerary in case anyone is doing similar!

Thurs pre match - arrive Tel Aviv and get Saints coach to Be'er Sheva

Thurs post match - somehow get to Jerusalem (either Saints coach back to Tel Aviv and then bus from there or bus straight from Be'er Sheva)

Fri - Jerusalem to Bethlehem then back to Tel Aviv for night there

Sat - Tel Aviv before fly back late evening

I've done very little research and not convinced I'll make it to Jerusalem on Thurs night but life's about adventure etc!

That's probably not the most sensible train station to go to though. It's further up the line than the others further south in Tel Aviv. Check yourself but that's how it looks anyway.

Other stations do not run a service at that time of night to the airport or so the link I found online suggests

Other stations do not run a service at that time of night to the airport or so the link I found online suggests

Last train from HaShalom to Ben Gurion is 23.49 then not until 5.45 the following morning. Savidor-Center has services running hourly through the night. May be further 'north', but is the main station

Hi Brazzer,

Could you please tell me:

1) Where the red light district is in Be'er Sheva?

2) What is the number of your top lad as we would like to arrange a row?

3) Where can I buy a gram of gear and how much should I expect to pay for it?

Thank you

I've sent you a private msg .

I'm arriving at BG airport 05:00 on Thursday morning. Plan is to drive to Jerusalem to join 1/2 day tour starting at 8:30, and then drive to Beer Sheva. Driving back to BG after the game (although not necessarily immediately after the game) for a flight out at 09:00. I've only hired a small car, but there are three spare seats if anyone wants transport to or from the airport. Only get three posts a day so probably better to email steve_kneller@Hotmail.com

For Brazzer...

Any reason 30 of you (yourself included I hear) were walking round to the away end with sticks after the game?

Also does your friend want his scissors back? After his failed attempt at pinching a saints flag. Run forest run.

For Brazzer...

Any reason 30 of you (yourself included I hear) were walking round to the away end with sticks after the game?

Also does your friend want his scissors back? After his failed attempt at pinching a saints flag. Run forest run.

Me? Where did you see me?

I was before the game with 2 people from here near the stadium mate .

And after the game I took a fan to the old city with my car to his hotel.