Europa League - Internazionale travel/accommodation thread

stevegrant

CB Fry will be taking visitors at the Melia Milano. Which looks like it is handily next to the metro stop for the ground.

I'm in Milan but location undisclosed for fear of being molested by the forum drips. Be careful

I'm flying in to Turin on the Monday and getting a Thursday train over, but I lay you odds they'll be at least a few more. Tickets sold up to 6.5 k+ so people will be coming all sorts of ways. Can't remember if the Regionale (slower) trains have opening windows, but either way I'll put my red and white scarf at the window!

Hi, if anyone is still looking to book a hotel for Milan, I have a twin room available for Wednesday and Thursday nights, 15-20 minute walk from San Siro near Bovisa Nord train. Our flights get in too late for the check in time, so had to re book a different hotel. Available at face value at £60 for 2 people both nights. Pm if interested.

Still available if anyone needs a hotel.

We are travelling to Turin from Stanstead on Wednesday morning (return Friday morning) We have rented a car to get us to Milan and have a couple of spaces in the car free if anyone needs a lift and wants to help with fuel/rental costs..............

We are travelling to Turin from Stanstead on Wednesday morning (return Friday morning) We have rented a car to get us to Milan and have a couple of spaces in the car free if anyone needs a lift and wants to help with fuel/rental costs..............

What times are you arriving / returning in Turin, I would be interested - drop me an email. Nick

ne2742@gmail.com

you get a deal for train on trenord site for malpensa express,20 euros instead of 26 euros for return trip

trains leave 13 past the hour and 43 to the hour and take 50 minutes

this is what I'm doing and on your flight

Cheers mate. Will sort tonight.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

forgot to say theres a shuttle bus between terminal2 and terminal 1 that go about every ten minutes

Hi guys,here just a few correct informations:

Malpensa:trains are from Terminal1 and most of them are to Cadorna Station every 30 mins.Just a few are to Central station or Garibaldi station,check it on the monitors once at the ticket office.Tickets from 12€ single journey.From Terminal2 there's a free bus every 5mins that takes 6-7 mins to get train station in T1.Coaches are from T2 and take 50mins/1h to get the central station,10€ round trip.The taxi fare from Malpensa to any point in Milano(or vice versa)is 95€ and it takes about 35 mins.

Linate:there's bus number 73 every 15-20 mins straight to Piazza San Babila,behind Duomo;ticket price is 1.5€ and it takes 30-35 mins.Taxi from linate to Duomo is about 20-25€ and it takes 20mins.No underground and no trains.

Bergamo:lot of coach companies from bergamo to milano central station,departures are every 5-10 mins and the journey is about 1h,10€ round trip.There's no any fixed fare for taxi,the price of the ride is about 105€ and it takes about 40 mins.

To Stadio Meazza:the best way from the center is the tube:line 1 from Duomo direction rho fiera,change at Lotto then take line 5 to san siro stadium.From Duomo there's also tram 16 to the stadium but it takes lot of time.By taxi is about 20€ and 20mins ride.

Pubs&restaurants:pubs usually open at 6pm and close at 2am.I can guess on that day some of them will open early in the noon,specially football pubs like "442 sport pub",english football pub,la belle alliance,offside pub.

Restaurants normally close about 2.30pm and open at 7.30pm till midnight.Only touristic restaurant around piazza Duomo (the main square) and chinese restaurants in chinatown serve food all day.

At the stadium:away supporter sector is the south side of San Siro.No pubs in that area,just a restaurant run by a chinese guy that serves pizza and beer all day.In the north side there are two nice bars but l'm not sure police will allow southampton fans to pass by north side of the stadium.

Enjoy Milano.Ciao

Hi guys,here just a few correct informations:

Malpensa:trains are from Terminal1 and most of them are to Cadorna Station every 30 mins.Just a few are to Central station or Garibaldi station,check it on the monitors once at the ticket office.Tickets from 12€ single journey.From Terminal2 there's a free bus every 5mins that takes 6-7 mins to get train station in T1.Coaches are from T2 and take 50mins/1h to get the central station,10€ round trip.The taxi fare from Malpensa to any point in Milano(or vice versa)is 95€ and it takes about 35 mins.

Linate:there's bus number 73 every 15-20 mins straight to Piazza San Babila,behind Duomo;ticket price is 1.5€ and it takes 30-35 mins.Taxi from linate to Duomo is about 20-25€ and it takes 20mins.No underground and no trains.

Bergamo:lot of coach companies from bergamo to milano central station,departures are every 5-10 mins and the journey is about 1h,10€ round trip.There's no any fixed fare for taxi,the price of the ride is about 105€ and it takes about 40 mins.

To Stadio Meazza:the best way from the center is the tube:line 1 from Duomo direction rho fiera,change at Lotto then take line 5 to san siro stadium.From Duomo there's also tram 16 to the stadium but it takes lot of time.By taxi is about 20€ and 20mins ride.

Pubs&restaurants:pubs usually open at 6pm and close at 2am.I can guess on that day some of them will open early in the noon,specially football pubs like "442 sport pub",english football pub,la belle alliance,offside pub.

Restaurants normally close about 2.30pm and open at 7.30pm till midnight.Only touristic restaurant around piazza Duomo (the main square) and chinese restaurants in chinatown serve food all day.

At the stadium:away supporter sector is the south side of San Siro.No pubs in that area,just a restaurant run by a chinese guy that serves pizza and beer all day.In the north side there are two nice bars but l'm not sure police will allow southampton fans to pass by north side of the stadium.

Enjoy Milano.Ciao

Cheers, handy little summary that.

Just a heads up for the hordes possibly heading up the M3 en-route to Gatwick in the morning.

Don't forget the road works are still plodding on along the M3 towards London, warning signs are saying that the road is likely to be closed overnight from Junc 4 Farborough to the M25 until 5am in the morning.

I will put this on the other relevant threads in case this one is not read.............. So apologies if you are reading this for the umpteenth time.