Describe this window in just 5 words

Fitzhugh Fella

We've got money for January...

Actually I think we've had a decent window - signed two top youngsters in Boufal and Hojbjerg, the unpredictability of Redmond, strengthened the right hand side with Pied (they weren't to know he'd pick up an injury) and strengthened the keeper situation. Not to mention we've tied down top players like VVD, Bertrand, Forster, Tadic and Long on long term contracts and kept Fonte. The downside to the window is losing Mane, Wanyama and Pelle. However the Mane transfer was OK money, we were probably overpaid for Pelle, although maybe we could've got more for Wanyama. If I were to criticise I'd suggest we are a striker light.

Yes we're weaker than May but that's because we've gone from the known to the unknown. The signings we've made are decent - now we have to hope Puel can come good and get the best out of them. (and have to hope one of Long, Austin and JRod (or a youngster like Olumola) can step up and start scoring regularly.)

Still got the same back 5 that helped us finish sixth last season too...

We've got money for January...

Actually I think we've had a decent window - signed two top youngsters in Boufal and Hojbjerg, the unpredictability of Redmond, strengthened the right hand side with Pied (they weren't to know he'd pick up an injury) and strengthened the keeper situation. Not to mention we've tied down top players like VVD, Bertrand, Forster, Tadic and Long on long term contracts and kept Fonte. The downside to the window is losing Mane, Wanyama and Pelle. However the Mane transfer was OK money, we were probably overpaid for Pelle, although maybe we could've got more for Wanyama. If I were to criticise I'd suggest we are a striker light.

Yes we're weaker than May but that's because we've gone from the known to the unknown. The signings we've made are decent - now we have to hope Puel can come good and get the best out of them. (and have to hope one of Long, Austin and JRod (or a youngster like Olumola) can step up and start scoring regularly.)

Still got the same back 5 that helped us finish sixth last season too...

189 words ;)