Losing Interest

Heisenberg

It is the normal reaction to the end of the season , there is nothing happening so people amuse themselves until the transfer window is over !

Meanwhile we can distract ourselves with the “world cup” starting with USSR v Saudi Arabia , obviously not a fix !

The Cold War is over apparently.

I hate this place, but i continue to comment. #Logic

Who stated that they hate this place? Quote them please!

What people are sick of is ****s like you posting **** for bites. The whole Kenyan thing might have been mildly amusing if you'd stayed in character but you wanted more bites...

What people are sick of is ****s like you posting **** for bites. The whole Kenyan thing might have been mildly amusing if you'd stayed in character but you wanted more bites...

Leave him mate, you're doing exactly what he wants you to do.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Nice, real nice.

You had the mongboard eating out of your hand -the twitter account was a masterstroke. Then you absolutely blew it. What happened pal? Pressure? Weak material?

What? I think you need help. What have I blown? Just bored of defending myself against the weak minded, and been advised not to try and prove I’m Kenyan to anyone.

Love and light.

Just **** off Alpine, just *** off.

I should perhaps expand on my terse, late night but absolutely sober post.

This is exactly the same script as posted every year. Absolutely negative c**p with no real content, uses juvenile epithets for those who don't agree with him fully, and shows complete unawareness of how his posts come over and what pretty well everybody thinks of him.

Frankly the only thing in his favour is that it's all a natural outpouring of his personality with none of the fatuous effort Ekon makes.

Anyway, it's a lovely day for painting so I'll try not to waste further time on here.

Plus having just seen Norm's and angelman's posts I'd agree. We can provide care in the community for a few but it's beginning to be a real task to sort the wheat from the chaff in many threads.

Sue, I’ve gone from a daily visitor to this site to the occasional read. I’m better off reading Fairy Stories to my young grandchildren.

You realise we have variations of this thread virtually every summer? It will all be forgotten once the season starts again.

Sue, I’ve gone from a daily visitor to this site to the occasional read. I’m better off reading Fairy Stories to my young grandchildren.

If those running the site still want me to contribute £5 a year, then they best sort this sh*t out sharpishly.

The genuine 'cosha posters' £5 a year.

The 'deranged forum obsessed trolls with multiple logins' £20 - £25 a year.

#goodbusinesssence

If those running the site still want me to contribute £5 a year, then they best sort this sh*t out sharpishly.

Answer me this: what would you prefer? A couple of naan bread or a three course meal, including the house special from an authentic tandoori oven?

I think he meant bland #tedious#boring#dull#witless#selfish#thanks for helping tun what used to be a reasonable forum into a playground # puerile

I dont see how this my doing. i post information regarding Southampton FC and I constantly get asked to explain my heritage (which i will now stop). Therefore im not making it into a playground, the ones bullying are. I cannot stress enough that I dont have mutiple logins and im sure the moderators of this site would know that. If I bother you that much it would be easier to block me.

I dont see how this my doing. i post information regarding Southampton FC and I constantly get asked to explain my heritage (which i will now stop). Therefore im not making it into a playground, the ones bullying are. I cannot stress enough that I dont have mutiple logins and im sure the moderators of this site would know that. If I bother you that much it would be easier to block me.
Well then, I await with bated breath for the mods to come on here and confirm that you are genuine...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm not sure the mods on this site even exist anymore, let alone likely to comment about you either way.

I'm not sure the mods on this site even exist anymore, let alone likely to comment about you either way.

Yawn. Maybe not, but given it took several months to get my username activated I would say background checks were made.

Last I will say on it

Love and Light.

How many more times FFS? There aren't any mods on this forum anymore. They became surplus to requirements about 2 years ago when the last ever WUM was driven outta town. From that moment forth, and to this very day, the Saintsweb Forum has remained the only internet forum on planet Earth without any WUMs or trolls. I, for one, find that very refreshing and reassuring in today's social media circus.

Edited by trousers

How many more times FFS? There aren't any mods on this forum anymore. They became surplus to requirements about 2 years ago when the last ever WUM was driven outta town. From that moment forth, and to this very day, the Saintsweb Forum has remained the only internet forum on planet Earth without any WUMs or trolls. I, for one, find that very refreshing and reassuring in today's social circus.

Mods, is this true?