USA fans - Europa and League Cup

Our Capital One Cup game against Palace seems to have disappeared from FSP schedule, oh well.

I just got a one month free trial of FSP through Directv, although I'm not so sure there will be any more Saints games within the month...and I'm not paying any money for their non-HD service.

Pity that the UEFA channels have gone from Directv's lineup...

Now added in HD. Look closely, I will wave!

Good spot.

You actually going then? If so then jealous. I expect a pic of the crowd from your TV - with you circled in it - when you get back.

Good luck to those on PT who have the game at 10am and plan on avoiding the score all day. 1pm is bad enough...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bein sports has a 7 days free trial. I will be grabbing that on the saturday before the efl cup final. Edit... How the hell did I miss Rut's post!!??? LOL

You still in Ohio? A few of us are heading for Zauber Brewing Company, 909 W 5th Avenue, Columbus, OH for the game. Not often you get a chance to see Saints in a major cup final so it would be good to see you there as well.

You still in Ohio? A few of us are heading for Zauber Brewing Company, 909 W 5th Avenue, Columbus, OH for the game. Not often you get a chance to see Saints in a major cup final so it would be good to see you there as well.

Sadly, the wife is working and I can't get a designated driver for a 2 hour drive at short notice. Frankly, I'm a bit bummed at missing out like that. I will definitely plan ahead for next season's FA cup final!!

Edit: Obviously, going to a brew pub thingy to watch a footy match without having several brews is NOT an option. ;)

Edited by Ohio Saint