Be'er Sheva vs Saints

Lighthouse

I'm not surprised the Arab states won't play them. Israel was created by ethnic cleansing and even murdering British Soldiers.

LOL.

Getting medals for killing Muslims ?

What do you smoke mate I want from that .

Muslims and Jews live toghter as one all over Israel.

Gaza Strip and the weat bank is another problem need to be solved in a good ways and peaceful ways. Killing each other won't bring nothing .

People can boycott Israel . They will also have to delete their antivirus delete Facebook . Remove their Levi's jeans

And alot more things that Israel

Invented .

That's bad you being political issues to a football game. You have another ways to do it .

RESPECT.

IMG_1141.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not surprised the Arab states won't play them. Israel was created by ethnic cleansing and even murdering British Soldiers.

I presume you take similar issue with USA, Mexico, Brazil and Australia. You will also be emigrating from Britain immediately, in protest at the violent way in which Anglo Saxon invaders seized control from the ruling Roman Empire.

Why are we not playing our strongest team?

I thought we were going o prioritise this comp and considering they have already beat Inter, well I guess they are no mugs.

If we lose this and inter win then we will have a battle on.

i can't believe we are saving our best striker for Leicester away, it sort of smacks that the dog is definitely wagging the tail.

We bring in a manager for Europe and tell him the league is more important.

Finish 17th and take our chances in the semis please. That's what I would take, the trophy for 9th is rubbish anyway.

Agree, we should be fragging our best players to make certain that they are burnt out by Xmas so that we are on course for relegation in May.....:rolleyes:

No idea why Inter are wearing that Kit if it's at the San Siro though?!

Fcking Nike trying to sell third kits is why, see also Man City in orange/purple and (from Puma) Arsenal at home in yellow. I was sure we'd be in black until that debacle, now not so sure...

Shouldn't even be playing a team in the illegally occupied territories. What the hell are they doing in a European Competition ? Should be thrown out of FIFA like South Africa was. Dont tell me keep politics out of Football. Their snipers get a badge for killing a pregnant woman and her baby with one shot and regularly break up Palestinian games with tear gas claiming them to be illegal gatherings.

Oh dear.

I don't think this is an official decoration of the IDF.

But if it is, a medal for such a thing is a poor deal compared to the 72 virgins on offer to any terrorist who straps a bomb to himself and boards a bus.

Good morning all

I am so excited. Hosting decent premier league team at our stadium is a dream for me and I am 50 years old.

And for the haters: I came to work today. Already met my muslims friends at work. My kids went to school today with muslims friends and we will cheer tonight our muslims ans jewish players but the haters here know from distance what is good for them. They give advices to keep killing each other.

So no thank you. We will keep doing our best to find ways to live together while you will keep try we will fail. Shame on you.

#Free Syria, #Free Iraq, #free Afghanistan, #Free Pakistan, #Free the Curds, #Free Arab Gays, #Free Saudi Arabian Women

Free us from Propoganda

Morning HBS and welcome on this exciting day for both our teams. I for one totally agree with you and just wish some idiots on here would leave the politics where it belongs.....this is a football forum for us to discuss our passion.Please don't think the minority of idiots posting their propaganda crap on here represent the majority of Saints fans, because they certainly do not!Looking forward to this evenings game. Your team got a brilliant win against the Italians and I am expecting a tough game for us. Lets hope for a great game where football is the winner.Have a great day.

Good morning all

I am so excited. Hosting decent premier league team at our stadium is a dream for me and I am 50 years old.

And for the haters: I came to work today. Already met my muslims friends at work. My kids went to school today with muslims friends and we will cheer tonight our muslims ans jewish players but the haters here know from distance what is good for them. They give advices to keep killing each other.

So no thank you. We will keep doing our best to find ways to live together while you will keep try we will fail. Shame on you.

#Free Syria, #Free Iraq, #free Afghanistan, #Free Pakistan, #Free the Curds, #Free Arab Gays, #Free Saudi Arabian Women

Free us from Propoganda

Morning HBS, certainly looking forward to the game and just wish I could be there too. Yours is a country I've been to several times working and always had a great time and Ben made very welcome by the vast majority who, like you, just want to live and enjoy life.

Have a great day and enjoy the match - not too much though [emoji6]

This is great my friends.

Just reminder - if you have any question, need help, need a ride even need bad to sleep tonight:

1. From British SIM - +972-54-7886216

2. Israeli SIM - 054-7886216

3. email - gad.markovich@intel.com

PS: Just booked my flights to Southampton with 2 of my kids - there is nothing like the passion & Energy you can feel from authentic British supporters.

Good morning all

Free us from Propoganda

Good morning HBS from the travelling fans currently in Tel Aviv. Just off for a stroll on the beach, enjoying the local hospitality. Looking forward to a good game and great atmosphere tonight

Am at the north end of the beach area in Tel Aviv and planning a beach bar crawl to the bus pick up point later this afternoon. Flew out of Luton yesterday morning at 7am with all the Solent team who were whisked through their own priority passport control while we had to queue for ages. Everyone we have met have been welcoming and friendly and on a quick glance life looks good for those who live here, but you can't help remembering that not very far from here there exists people living and being kept in extreme misery.

Slightly disappointed no Austin, that tells me Puel is putting Sunday's game ahead of this one. As relegation is not likely I would prefer it if this game was given precedence. Right off to start that crawl to the Dolphinarium. I suppose I would take a draw tonight but a win would be nice, having come all this way.

Am at the north end of the beach area in Tel Aviv and planning a beach bar crawl to the bus pick up point later this afternoon. Flew out of Luton yesterday morning at 7am with all the Solent team who were whisked through their own priority passport control while we had to queue for ages. Everyone we have met have been welcoming and friendly and on a quick glance life looks good for those who live here, but you can't help remembering that not very far from here there exists people living and being kept in extreme misery.

Slightly disappointed no Austin, that tells me Puel is putting Sunday's game ahead of this one. As relegation is not likely I would prefer it if this game was given precedence. Right off to start that crawl to the Dolphinarium. I suppose I would take a draw tonight but a win would be nice, having come all this way.

You might see me on your walk down the beach.

I'm the bronzed Adonis in the SFC budgie smugglers.

This is great my friends.

Just reminder - if you have any question, need help, need a ride even need bad to sleep tonight:

1. From British SIM - +972-54-7886216

2. Israeli SIM - 054-7886216

3. email - gad.markovich@intel.com

PS: Just booked my flights to Southampton with 2 of my kids - there is nothing like the passion & Energy you can feel from authentic British supporters.

Top man!

Good morning all

Free us from Propoganda

HBS

you gotta remember that people in other countries don't know a huge amount about Israel as they have their preconceptions that fit their outlook. Often/usually fed by those with other agendas. As you say, free us from propaganda. The biggest thing that they seemingly don't know is that 25% of the population is non-Jewish (mostly Arab). Anyway, I have always thought that sport should be above politics. Having said that I guess Beitar Jerusalem don't really help matters, although looking at it, I guess one might not think it too different from Bilbao. Anyway that is politics.

Anyway, looking forward to tonight (from the UK) and a shame that LCFC on Sunday seems to have been prioritised.

I don't buy this 'prioritising Leicester' stuff - we are doing simple squad-rotation/player fitness management.

If Puel produces draw/draw from these two games he's done his job, and I've every confidence he will get that based on the way he managed the squad recently over 4 games in 12 (?) days - he got 4 straight wins there so I think we can cut him some slack on his selections for HBS and Leicester (at least until we've seen the results of both games ... and preferably the results of the Christmas games too!)

Edited by sandwichsaint

Surely rotation is a requirement this season and the manager is responsible for this. He monitors players in training every day and assesses who is capable of what (physically).

Fonte and Davis are older than most, Austin and Bertrand have had recent injuries so may need to be protected, therefore our squad will be utilised !

Can't understand those who consistently say 'play your best team' as it's just not feasible when you play 6 games in just over a fortnight !

Whatever the results tonight and at Leicester on Sunday, the manager is doing a very difficult juggling job to the best of his ability IMHO !

Morning HBS and welcome on this exciting day for both our teams. I for one totally agree with you and just wish some idiots on here would leave the politics where it belongs.....this is a football forum for us to discuss our passion.Please don't think the minority of idiots posting their propaganda crap on here represent the majority of Saints fans, because they certainly do not!Looking forward to this evenings game. Your team got a brilliant win against the Italians and I am expecting a tough game for us. Lets hope for a great game where football is the winner.Have a great day.

[emoji106][emoji122][emoji122]

Arrived at my hotel about 4 am. Caught up on some sleep and now ready to enjoy Israel and the game tonight. Long and exhausting trip but so happy I made it. Forget politics for a day.

Hats off to you Roswell; that's a decent journey you have made - very envious of the Saints supporters in Israel tonight; a very different culture to immerse yourself in for a short time. All the best to Claude and the squad tonight - hope Hesketh get's a run out at some stage.

Hats off to you Roswell; that's a decent journey you have made - very envious of the Saints supporters in Israel tonight; a very different culture to immerse yourself in for a short time. All the best to Claude and the squad tonight - hope Hesketh get's a run out at some stage.

"Gets" ... grrr. Yours is an impossibility as it stands (i.e. it is at the least gramatically incorrect). Please send the details of all your teachers; I think they should pay me for having to point out what they failed to correct during a no doubt expensive 'education'.

Anyway, fingers crossed for tonight. It'll be a very hard game for us I think.

This is the only game of the group I'm going to miss mainly due to only being able to afford 2 of the 3 and not being able to resist a 5000 (7000 now) fan invasion of Milano and the amazing **** up that will be Praha!

Now I'm desperately searching for a pub showing the game in Brixton.

IMO that's about as naive as it comes.

Exactly, FIFA have been using that as justification for awarding the world cup to countries with terrible human rights records for years. Their explanation is that sport can be the catalyst for change not that they awarded it to the country that paid the most in bribes to it's members & they overlook the publicity that those oppressive regimes get from hosting the biggest sporting competition on the planet, seeing it as FIFA condoning their vision and practices. If they really want it to be a catalyst for change then they should put in place checks that ensure change is happening and if it is not, they withdraw it & award it to a backup country instead.

I think they should pay me for having to point out what they failed to correct during a no doubt expensive 'education'.

Except you don't have to point out anything, do you? Everyone (including you) understands perfectly well what he meant. We're on a football forum, not in a spelling contest, nor submitting for a scientific paper. Nobody wins a price here for putting their punctuation marks in the right place, and especially not for acting like a pedantic poster with a misplaced spelling superiority complex. Apologies if there's a history to this post or a joke that I'm missing, but otherwise: why?

Really looking forward to tonight's game!

Except you don't have to point out anything, do you? Everyone (including you) understands perfectly well what he meant. We're on a football forum, not in a spelling contest, nor submitting for a scientific paper. Nobody wins a price here for putting their punctuation marks in the right place, and especially not for acting like a pedantic poster with a misplaced spelling superiority complex. Apologies if there's a history to this post or a joke that I'm missing, but otherwise: why?

Really looking forward to tonight's game!

'price' = 'prize'

................. :lol: just jokin'

I'm pretty happy with the squad rotation we can't play the strongest starting 11 every game and so far none of the "lesser players" have let us down. Despite not scoring I think Long and Redmond have been playing very well. They keep getting in dangerous positions but their finishing is letting them down. Sooner or later they are going to start to find the back of the net, if they keep playing the way they are, and then someone is in for a spanking......lets hope its tonight.

Here is a great video of the ground done professionally from a drone.

For those going then surely you need to get hold of a ball and go out in the proper, bonafide desert next to the ground for a kickabout. You don't get many chances in life to do that.

Got KODI on my laptop, what else do I need to D/L for Beer-Sheva-Time?

My recommendation, as some who messed around for a year to find the decent feeds, would be to subscribe to sportsmania. Been using it for a couple of weeks and it streets ahead of any free addon. HD quality, reliable and little to no buffering everytime.

It's only £26 for 6 months or £50 py and worth every penny. They also do a 1 day trial for £4. You get all sports channels incl. all prem, domestic cup, sky, bt, bein, NBCSC, well you get the picture. If it's streamed they've got it.

Just subscribe online at sportsmania, install to kodi using web instructions and you're up and running ..... in less than15 mins.

Seriously, it saves all the hit and miss of the free services with no buffering (assuming you're internet speeds ok).

Wish I'd done it ages ago.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk