New Official Website

Lallana's Left Peg

Ha, they've added this onto the site. Obviously meant to put Northam at the bottom instead of Itchen North.

Where should sit at St Mary's?

If you're attending a match at St Mary's for the first time you can find out a bit more about the different views from each stand below:

THE ITCHEN NORTH (Blocks 1-3)

Located next to the away section of supporters, the place to be for many of our most passionate and vocal fans. Young children may find the atmosphere a little overwhelming.

THE ITCHEN SOUTH, CENTRE AND PREMIUM (Blocks 4-14)

The main stand at St Mary’s, on the same side as the home and away dugouts and the hospitality areas. This area offers a prime side-on view of the action.

THE CHAPEL STAND (Blocks 15-19)

A relaxed environment close to where the players warm up pre-match. The team prefer to shoot towards the Chapel Stand in the second-half so keep an eye out for last minute goals!

THE FAMILY STAND (Blocks 20 – 27)

Situated in between the Chapel and Kingsland Stands, the Family Stand is the place to be for all junior Saints fans.

THE KINGSLAND CENTRE, PREMIUM AND NORTH (Blocks 28 – 39)

It’s fully shaded, facing the tunnel with an unparalleled view of the action.

THE ITCHEN NORTH (Blocks 1-3)

Traditionally the loudest part of the stadium and home of Saints’ hardcore support. For certain fixtures, home supporters can also be accommodated in blocks 43 and 44.

To cover off (from memory) some of my grievances from an old thread about the website..

- Unique user experience (removal of amateurish cookie cutter UI)- tick

- New global (.com) address - tick

- No more being bombarded with tacky adawares - tick

- Integrated multi-media and removal of rubbish Saints TV subscriptions- tick

- Integrated ticketing - nup

- Integrated merchandise - nup

Hopefully (as most new website launches go) the latter points will come in good time, but this is real progress and another sign of us growing up as a club off the field.

+1 - never got why all football club websites where complete ****e.

Did one company basically own the format for all of them and have long contracts in place?

Yeah, 99% of football league clubs signed up to a hosted service, the contracts were around 10 years long when agreed (We agreed ours in the let's go wilde era). So we are finally free of this football league owned trash now, looks like it's totally managed in house by our media guys.

Looks like - as long as you have a free account - you have access to all game highlights/full matches for free. That's pretty impressive. Wonder how long that will last.

Lovely as the new website is seems they may be a change of policy now where video content ended up on YouTube.

Press conferences for today's game on new site, but told via Twitter they won't be going on YouTube.

With a smart TV and YouTube app content very easy to access on TV, one step away from Saints TV. To access via website much fiddlier...

********. That'll **** my kids off no end ffs

Have queried this with one, they recon that broadcast on YouTube for U23s is breach of PL2 rights. Asked why they'd breached rights upto now but told they had an agreement upto launch of new website..

Smell bulls**t here, obviously a ploy to send traffic through main site, not YouTube, shame for the user experience but who cares for that these days...

I need someone's help. I'm trying to sign in using my email but it keeps coming up saying incorrect email or password. What Im trying to get to the bottom of is, is it your outlook/Hotmail details you use to sign in? if that is the case I've already tried this and then it says reset password. I click on that after entering my email address and it says a link has been sent to my email about resetting. However there is nothing in my inbox? Very strange this, has anyone else had any problems being able to log in on the new website?

I need someone's help. I'm trying to sign in using my email but it keeps coming up saying incorrect email or password. What Im trying to get to the bottom of is, is it your outlook/Hotmail details you use to sign in? if that is the case I've already tried this and then it says reset password. I click on that after entering my email address and it says a link has been sent to my email about resetting. However there is nothing in my inbox? Very strange this, has anyone else had any problems being able to log in on the new website?

I always use my customer number to sign in for tickets. Just tried it on the new website and it worked fine.

I always use my customer number to sign in for tickets. Just tried it on the new website and it worked fine.

I meant in reference to logging into the OS to view the club videos/reviews. It wont even let me sign in even after putting in the customer number as the password. Still saying incorrect password?

As a few people have pointed out there still some issues with the new OS. For example, club news is either hidden away somewhere or isn't provided. The latter seems unlikely so I assume it's that its hard to find. Some of the headings used for navigation could be more precise about what is covered in the relevant section and as far as I can see there is no search facility. Trying to see anything more on Eric Black, I can understand that there might not be an update, but I couldn't even find the statement from last night.

A small point maybe, but the staff profiles use a similar template to that for player profiles. Providing for statistics on matches and a win ratio for staff, is rather pointless. I also noticed that Eric Black's football nationality, which for the coaching staff is not that important anyway, is indicated by an England flag. I don't think a former Scottish international from Lanarkshire qualifies as being English.

Slick as the new site is, I have the impression that some design aspects and some content wasn't sufficiently tested before going live.

Check your spam... that's where i found mine.

As a few people have pointed out there still some issues with the new OS. For example, club news is either hidden away somewhere or isn't provided. The latter seems unlikely so I assume it's that its hard to find. Some of the headings used for navigation could be more precise about what is covered in the relevant section and as far as I can see there is no search facility. Trying to see anything more on Eric Black, I can understand that there might not be an update, but I couldn't even find the statement from last night.

A small point maybe, but the staff profiles use a similar template to that for player profiles. Providing for statistics on matches and a win ratio for staff, is rather pointless. I also noticed that Eric Black's football nationality, which for the coaching staff is not that important anyway, is indicated by an England flag. I don't think a former Scottish international from Lanarkshire qualifies as being English.

Slick as the new site is, I have the impression that some design aspects and some content wasn't sufficiently tested before going live.

The Eric Black statement is there at "13 hours ago". Just keep scrolling down the main page.

Search facility is the little magnifying glass on the right hand side, under the (partial) league table.