Harry Redknapp in the news

jawillwill

Pretty weak revelation imho. May be against the rules, but all betting on yourself shows is that you will be trying your hardest to win.

Betting against your team would be more of an issue!

Shame they didn't have anything more interesting on him.

Edited by Plastic

Nothing to this story really. I've been a bit sceptical since the Jimmy Floyd story negotiating a speaking engagement in the Far East. All look heavily edited and not releasing the full footage makes me think the stories might be somewhat exaggerated.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Kind of myth-making nonstory that only reinforces 'arry's reputation as a cheeky-chappy, lovable rogue.

In a few years time (if not sooner), the c**t will be dining on this triffic tale at after-dinner speaking gigs and on the sofas of the sky sports studios.

#moveoverdicanio

Edited by shurlock

This Telegraph corruption expose is becoming weaker by the day. Big Sam and some lower league bloke (whose name I can't even remember) was as good as it gets and even then Sam came across more stupid than corrupt. Hardly Jack Warner levels of corruption going on is there? I have no doubt that there are some dodgy bastards in English football (mostly agents if I was to hazard a guess) but catching them is probably going to be much harder now thanks to the Telegraph.

Of course Harry will be in this story somewhere, where would the press be without him? Any quote from Harry gains headlines so when planning this 'sting' the DT will have made a list of people whose names would guarantee a few hundred papers will be sold and no prizes for guessing who would top the list... "What's he been up to this time?", "Thought old 'Arry would be involved somewhere..." If the DT know anything which in itself is very doubtful it will be their audience for such trash.

Let's face it love him or loathe him Harry is always good for a quote and without the arrogance, swagger and self conceit of people like Pearson and Allardyce.

Redknapp has made total mugs of the telegraph for them running with this total non story. Its given him the total upper hand and dilutes constant claims that hes taken bungs. No proof in that he has and that includes being investigated financially by plod.

Massive screw up by the tele and i presume they have other evidence which cant be shown unless its in court.

• 11 months later...
Bring back home Sam Gallagher asap.

We need another forward especially as Charlie was injured today.

This could be his time.

No recall. It's a season long loan, of which Birmingham paid a fee to acquire him for the season. May be able to break that in January, but not sure.