Harry Redknapp in the news

jawillwill

I ****ed myself laughing at the article on Sky which had as its first paragraph that Redknapp has said he would have taken Brum up within 3 years, followed immediately by a second paragraph starting he was sacked after a sixth consecutive defeat! F'sure Harry - promotion form that! [emoji23]

sadly all his mates in the media will rally behind the injustice of it. I heard it said that all the signings were late in the window, that was I suspect due to the fact that Sky like him stopping in his car so that the reporter can speak to him and ask what is going on. He likes the drama of it, and his self publicity

I heard his interview with that buffoon Gary (Partridge) Richardson on R4 and it was all everyone else's fault (including the government not allowing a work permit for a Nigerian lad) but he was leaving a legacy that would have them back where they belong in the Premiership once all the injuries were over. Honestly, he makes Donald Trump sound like non-fake news

I ****ed myself laughing at the article on Sky which had as its first paragraph that Redknapp has said he would have taken Brum up within 3 years, followed immediately by a second paragraph starting he was sacked after a sixth consecutive defeat! F'sure Harry - promotion form that! [emoji23]

If he was aiming to take them up within 3 years, why sign a one year deal?

They did on Sunday supplement this morning, blaming the owners. These are the people that sacked Gary Rowlett so clearly they're idiots , was the basic line they took,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, sacking Gary Rowett and replacing him with Gianfranco Zola was a pretty stupid decision. Getting him in to save them from relegation last season was possibly not the worst decision in the world, but then sanctioning 14 signings this summer just shows they've lost control and let Harry run riot. No sympathy for any club that employs him.

Bring back home Sam Gallagher asap.

We need another forward especially as Charlie was injured today.

This could be his time.[/quote TE]

Top post. but perhaps we should wait till we see if Brum appoint anyone decent who may be beneficial to Sam's development

I heard his interview with that buffoon Gary (Partridge) Richardson on R4 and it was all everyone else's fault (including the government not allowing a work permit for a Nigerian lad) but he was leaving a legacy that would have them back where they belong in the Premiership once all the injuries were over. Honestly, he makes Donald Trump sound like non-fake news

He's more than likely leaving them a legacy that will have them back in Administration before long. He never leaves clubs in a good state when he ups and go's.

and if Brum start winning every week, then it just goes to show how inept he is at man management...