Tiemoue Bakayoko... Monaco Defensive Midfielder

spyinthesky

I guess you'd say a more physical version of Morgan, broke up the play well and seemed quite mobile. Difficult to judge his passing based on that one game as they were keeping it quite simple and defending a lead for most of it so no probing passes required.

Only just turned 22 and of course Puel should know whether he's a capable.

Wanted him this summer. After his performances this season I've been fearing that clubs higher up the food chain would be in for him and we would miss out. Very, very good player, one of the best defensive midfielders we could realistically get.

Could more use a decent centre-forward in my opinion. The gamble we too on relying on JayRod, with hindsight, looks costly.

How was it costly? We've won four of our last 5. But for a disgraceful series of referring errors we'd be unbeaten in 7 and just once in 9.

Could more use a decent centre-forward in my opinion. The gamble we too on relying on JayRod, with hindsight, looks costly.

We play with three attacking players who rotate throughout the game. We have numerous senior players to play in those 3 role...

Austin

Long

Rodriguez

Tadic

Boufal

Redmond

6 senior players for 3 positions, 2 players for each. So how does that make us reliant on Rodriguez?