Bars in Milan

s8intsteven

I've been looking into where to drink for the upcoming game against Internazionale. According to my sources there are two drinking areas in central Milan. Out of these Brera seemed to be the better option since it is nearer to the ground. It seems, from what I can gather, that a lot of the bars are not open until early evening (which obviously won't do!). I've come across an Irish Bar in Brera which is open all day. Which sounds like a good starting point at least.

Can anyone out there share any meeting points/alternative pubs to go otherwise?

For anyone staying at the Best Western Mirage there is a bar called the Black Bull Irish Pub about 5 minutes away on Viale Certosa 89, Milan 20151. Ostensibly it's Irish because it serves Guiness! but is a locals pub. There is also The Mix Bar SNC on the same drag about 16 mins walk but only seems to open betwen 6am to 7pm !?. I am arriving Wednesday evening from Manchester to MPX so will be thirsty! Hope to meet a few of you mushes there ��������

Edited by Jorviksaint
Spelling

Any one know of any bars where you can find a pint for around £3, or is it a couple of cans in the street jobby?

I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about the location, atmosphere or if it has sports on the TV... I'm there to get p*ssed and watch Saints.

Any one know of any bars where you can find a pint for around £3, or is it a couple of cans in the street jobby?

I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about the location, atmosphere or if it has sports on the TV... I'm there to get p*ssed and watch Saints.

I think that's how we all think!

Think most will congregate around Piazza Duomo.

Most of the guys I've been speaking to these last 2 weeks, have said they are going to the Duomo for Thursday daytime.

The last time I visited Milan, I can't remember any Bars. Just coffee houses and fancy patisseries with Champagne.