• Davis
    • Tadic
    • Redmond
    • Austin
    • Martina
    • Long
    • Ward-Prowse

Decent result away against Leicester.

Frustrating in some ways though as i thought we were the better team in possession.

Ward Prowse failing to hit the target was a big moment but to be fair so were the Van Dijk/Romeu mess ups that we got away with.

Thought Davis was excellent on the ball today. Romeu excluding his dreadful pass back was excellent too. Cedric was a loss and hopefully its something minor as while Martina is decent i think Cedric is a more well rounded player.

Long looked dangerous once he was put up front. Should have come on earlier and for Austin rather than Tadic in my eyes.

yeah good point we nearly had 62% posession but i still get the sense charlie only looks the one player who can score a goal regulary.

Can't wait for Boufal he has proven in france at least he can score at least.

Virgil needs the break, Davis sloppy, Oriel a beast, forster kicking like he normally does and shout out to Pierre who played really well linking the right.

Clean sheet made Leicester look absolute garbage . seeing a reoccurring theme here.last 6 games we've made the opposition look very poor. Loving the football we're playing at times.not missing Keomans style of play at all.few dodgy passes in the 1st half other than that we barely put a foot wrong. Shame about Cedric was probably having his best game of the season.

Decent point when you look at it. Not the easiest place to go too. Another clean sheet and Romeu did very well.

Negatives are again we fail to score. Only one more goal than the bottom team scored. If we go behind in games will be tough to get back in it.

Redmond had a shocker and jwp...well think we can create a drinking game for every time he passes backwards when he has the ball.

We were very good. Romeu growing into a major player for us. Shame Charlie didn't put his laces through the ball instead of going for the chip but he was so unlucky with that excellent effort in the first half. Mildly amused to hear the commentator's express their surprise at JWP missing his chance "for a player with his finishing ability":rolleyes:

Overall 8/10. Let's keep this up.

We were the better team, we kept a clean sheet, against the defending champions away.

With the top 6 all firing, this league is a fight for 7th. I'd say we have a better defence than the others, but not a better attack.

Any news on Cedric?

A very good point away at the PL Champions. We shaded the match and had the better chances to have won it. Unbeaten in six matches all with clean sheets. Once again, Puel was tactically astute. Mahrez and Vardy were both pretty inneffective. The only blemish on the performance was the slack back passing by both Virgil and Romeu, which could have both been punished but for good recoveries.

Cedric had a good game until his injury and Martina was solid to replace him. Man of the match Romeu; very steady in front of the defence. Austin got good service to him on several occasions and came very close a couple of times. We finished strongly on the front foot, going for the three points right until the final whistle.

A good entertaining match to watch, we are putting down a marker as a very difficult team to beat.

Decent point when you look at it. Not the easiest place to go too. Another clean sheet and Romeu did very well.

Negatives are again we fail to score. Only one more goal than the bottom team scored. If we go behind in games will be tough to get back in it.

Redmond had a shocker and jwp...well think we can create a drinking game for every time he passes backwards when he has the ball.

I'm gonna give this a try or maybe do one for everytime a commentator talks about his dead ball skills

And that's the point. 62% possession in an away game, home team on the ropes and we couldn't find the knockout punch. Forget 'they're the champions, 6 clean sheets'. We dropped 2 points in the end, need to win games when we are the better team.

Well, if we are mid table by the January transfer window I will be more than happy. We should then splash the cash on a really top notch striker.

Completely satisfied with that. Deserved to win. Romeu was my MOM, notwithstanding his Yoshida-like back pass in the 1st half. I suppose that few will agree with me when I say that we're too hard on JWP. We miss his dead-ball delivery and he deserves more patience as he develops his all-round game. I'm also concerned with the lack of patience with Redmond. He looks like a tidy player to me, perhaps hurt by the comparisons to Mane.

both defences shambolic at times. The sort of suicidal poor back-passing you'd expect from Yoshida... but had to keep reminding myself that he wasn't playing .:lol:

Enough chances on both sides to have won it ....or a 3-3 draw with better finishing. However, one point and another clean sheet - away to the Champions... can't be bad.

Romeu MoM by a mile. When are Redmond and Long going to score? .....not for another two weeks anyway.:(

Happy with that, would have taken it at the start. Could we have won? yes, Austin had a moment of madness with the chip and JWP... well, he scored last week so he's probably used up his goals for the rest of the season.

Also, what's with the criticism of Redmond? He played well today and last week and is a good squad player for us. It takes time for some players to settle but he's improving with every game.

Completely satisfied with that. Deserved to win. Romeu was my MOM, notwithstanding his Yoshida-like back pass in the 1st half. I suppose that few will agree with me when I say that we're too hard on JWP. We miss his dead-ball delivery and he deserves more patience as he develops his all-round game. I'm also concerned with the lack of patience with Redmond. He looks like a tidy player to me, perhaps hurt by the comparisons to Mane.

Couldn't disagree more. We beat lots of good crosses in. He's not good enough. Another shocking Miss today. Nowhere near good enough.

One of the better 0-0 games you could see, either team could have won and could have ended up 2-2.

Decent support for a Sunday lunch time.

Few concerns; we're very reliant on Romeu and Van Dijk, can't see who could cover for either of them.

Not many match winning options on the bench.

As above very good performance marred by imo poor subs, Austin was given a rest for a reason, Claudes got this love for Redmond that I'm sorry I just don't get it, good performance probably more than I expected but please get the front 3 sorted

Late in the game trying to shore up for the point and play on the break for a cheeky win. I would absolutely take off Austin who has zero pace and keep on Redmond who does have pace to play on the counter. Perfectly understandable sub from Puel.