Inter Milan v Saints build up

Edmonton Saint

Well to be fair you can read this a couple of ways.....

"In the boardroom, a power struggle had developed between Katharina Liebherr and chairman Nicola Cortese - the trusted consigliere to the deceased former owner who had quickly endeared himself to the St Mary's crowd."

It reads like Cortese is the subject of the sentence.

He is and it' true most of the crowd were right behind him.

I think we will get a reality check tonight though we have been playing reasonably well we haven't really played anyone of real quality arsenal aside, I think we will make a decent game of it though

Biabiany concerns me but that's only because his computer game counterpart is traumatically fast.

I think we will get a reality check tonight though we have been playing reasonably well we haven't really played anyone of real quality arsenal aside, I think we will make a decent game of it though

I wonder if Sparta Prague & Hapoel Ben She'va thought the same when they played and beat Inter Milan 3-1 and 2-0 respectively?

My Mrs had decided she wants to go shopping tonight, for some reason she can't wait till the weekend. FFS

There is no way on gods green earth that my missus would get out tonight and away from the match.....I almost had a heart attack last night when she asked if i would pick our daughter up from Brownies 15 mins before the Barca kick off.....just made it back in time!

Stuck in my truck up in Telford for the night (yeah thanks boss you tool)

is no one covering this on the radio? All the usual suspects don't seem to be

Register at southamptonfc.com (free) and you'll have access to the Saints own commentary.

I think Puel has the team about right. A rest for some of the older players, including Fonte and Austin... but enough there to be competitive. Would love to see Boufal get a run out and maybe then start on Sunday.

Excited for this...

Don't really think Austin is rested because of his age, he is only 27. More to do with managing his overall fitness. Find it a bit odd that Jose does not get to start in these games, would think his experience on big occasions would be beneficial. Would prefer to have seen Davis play as well, we nearly always lack pace and intensity when he is not in the side, but maybe that is not so much of an issue tonight.

How come the BBC and OS are saying we are second in the group when we have better GD than Beer what's their names does GD not count?

For some reason where the points are tied its then sorting teams alphabetically for all the groups. Bug somewhere. Assumed it was just the beeb but if its the OS too must be somewhere upstream.