Change one thing at SFC

adethorne

If you had the power to do anything, what one thing would you change at SFC.

Mine was going to be move the away fans into Kingsland /Chapel corner despite what the old bill say. But after careful thought, i would allow saints colours ie football shirts etc into corporate/hospitality, why oh why do you have to dress up like a ***** to watch footy; is it just because you have a meal with a knife and fork instead of a burger in a napkin!!!

Remember just one thing.

Was going to say in the absence of any sort of audible PA system get the (oppo) subs up on the big screens but now that they've done that I'll have to go with my second wish, relocate the whole club somewhere down the M20 corridor between Maidstone and Ashford; plenty of room for a 50k stadium, straight home after the match, purrfect.

Get rid of that **** that always sits behind you at a match moaning at every player, yet doesn't have a clue about football.. or Saints in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha Ha, you have obviously got my old seat. I had to move seats to get away from that old tosser.

But when it works out you fck off fir a while embarrassed by all your mug predictions. Almost amusing.

Reply to the post, not the poster! I actually agree not selling our best players every season would be a no brainer. Yes we keep doing well but if we still had the likes of Mane, Schneiderlin, Lallana, or dare I say it Bale maybe we would be a top 4 club not rather than top 7-10th.......

Those 2 huge HD displays. What is the point of them. For 90% of the time we get an endless succession of banal adverts. Why cannot we have a display of the match most of the time instead of "Tom Deacon & Emma" West Ham at the Olympic stadium mads a better fist of it than us. Are we so desperate for revenue (and I cannot believe we are) that we need them. We already have an endless display of adverts around the pitch. That should be enough!

Those 2 huge HD displays. What is the point of them. For 90% of the time we get an endless succession of banal adverts. Why cannot we have a display of the match most of the time instead of "Tom Deacon & Emma" West Ham at the Olympic stadium mads a better fist of it than us. Are we so desperate for revenue (and I cannot believe we are) that we need them. We already have an endless display of adverts around the pitch. That should be enough!

To be fair, for the replays they are useful. It was great for seeing the full detail of Heaton's save on Sunday from the other end of the ground.

Do whatever Leicester do to prevent injuries.

This, employ a team of strength coaches, physical therapists, nutritionists and massage practitioners. 1 expert for every 5 players (groups selected on bodytype and biomechanical profiles). Watch the amount of

injuries go down and the players get fitter and stronger.