Massive thank you!

Si the Saint

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to the fans who came to help my dad tonight who collapsed at the San siro. My brother has said there was a saints fan who was a paramedic who helped so wanted to track him down to thank him personally. Thankfully Dad is stable but won't know much for 48 hours!

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to the fans who came to help my dad tonight who collapsed at the San siro. My brother has said there was a saints fan who was a paramedic who helped so wanted to track him down to thank him personally. Thankfully Dad is stable but won't know much for 48 hours!

If he's still in Milan DM me if you need any help with translation / local expertise etc, I'm not in the same time zone right now but can put you in touch with English speakers etc if need be.

In my experience the Italian NHS is a fantastic health service, so I'm sure they'll do everything to help you and yours anyway with regards to all that, but on the off chance - feel free to reach out.

Edited by Surman4no7shirt

Hi all. Yes was a close call but dad is recovering well and is much better. Fingers crossed but should make a full recovery. Doctors are hopefully he might be allowed to fly back to a U.K. Hospital at the end of next week. Thanks for everyone's messages of support. Means a lot.

Hi all. Yes was a close call but dad is recovering well and is much better. Fingers crossed but should make a full recovery. Doctors are hopefully he might be allowed to fly back to a U.K. Hospital at the end of next week. Thanks for everyone's messages of support. Means a lot.

Terrific news. Glad to hear that.

Great news that he's ok - was a very worrying sight to see the blood on the concrete, especially with how packed the concourse was. Glad people managed to get through to him in time - there were a few directing traffic outside the loos and making sure the paramedics could get through as well.

Her name was Dani. I was sat with someone she works with in a pub in romsey. Hope your dad is ok.

I know Danielle very well, she lives with my best mate and I spotted a post she put on facebook about the incident.

If you'd like me to pass on a message to her I'd be very happy to (in case you don't have her contact details)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk