Gary Lineker

whelk

Well maybe we shouldn't have colonised half the world then and encouraged everyone to learn English with our own brand of Imperial capitalism.

And there we have it, the crux of the issue.

These lefties will be forever making us apologise for our history and heritage by openly putting it down and forcing us to take on the woes of the world as penance.

Just ignore the fact that we introduced equality, education and democracy to all parts of the world, or the huge strives in technology and healthcare that we gave the planet. The British empire was bad, a shame on us all!!!!

These lefties will be forever making us apologise for our history and heritage by openly putting it down and forcing us to take on the woes of the world as penance.

Just ignore the fact that we introduced equality, education and democracy to all parts of the world, or the huge strives in technology and healthcare that we gave the planet. The British empire was bad, a shame on us all!!!!

No it is just about accepting reality. If I spoke English and my own local language, I would rather live in an English speaking country than Hungary, France etc etc.

Plus who wouldn't want to live in such a glorious country, probably the best empire in the history of mankind? They'd be crazy not to want to come here.

Edited by Jonnyboy

To be fair we started an illegal war that created the Iraq/Syria vacume that IS took advantage of. Then we encouraged the people of Syria to overthrow Assad. It wasn't for Milliband we would have been bombing the **** out of Assad at a time when IS we're on the rampage. Then there is Libya where we also helped create chaos then stood by and watched as it went to the dogs.

Taking in a few refugees is the least we can do

To be fair we started an illegal war that created the Iraq/Syria vacume that IS took advantage of. Then we encouraged the people of Syria to overthrow Assad. It wasn't for Milliband we would have been bombing the **** out of Assad at a time when IS we're on the rampage. Then there is Libya where we also helped create chaos then stood by and watched as it went to the dogs.

Taking in a few refugees is the least we can do

who said otherwise?

Those wetting their pants because a few looked over 18 don't seem to be that keen on helping.

I'd rather we helped those in real danger, the ones who cant gather the pennies together to get across the med and who are in real danger.

that is me, probably a view of a bed wetter etc

Those wetting their pants because a few looked over 18 don't seem to be that keen on helping.

All I can see is a large % of young men . I'd take every under 16 & every women , provided the men of fighting age get trained up , armed and sent back to liberate their country . Who is going to rebuild these countries if all the young men have emigrated to Europe ?

All I can see is a large % of young men . I'd take every under 16 & every women , provided the men of fighting age get trained up , armed and sent back to liberate their country . Who is going to rebuild these countries if all the young men have emigrated to Europe ?

Every chick surely?

The real bed wetters are those who are petrified that they will appear non PC if they say anything against these would be

economic immigrants. They are either too scared, or and I hesitate to say stupid but if the cap fits...to admit that a lot of

those people are a potential danger to the U.K. as years go by because these economic immigrants will be importing their

hatred of Western society, well apart from their love of claiming money from UK taxpayers that is.

PC bed wetters can't seem to grasp that they will be just as much a future target as ordinary people, there are times when

appeasement, no matter how appealing it appears at the time, just doesn't work. This is one of those times and if really

annoys me that this PC lot think that they have the right to put my grand and great grand kids lives in jeopardy just because

the PC lot don't want to appear as weak minded as they really are. In fact I even wonder how long it will be before some PC

morons start a campaign saying how misunderstood those ISIS perverts were.

I will end by saying that I am surprised that the PC lot can even watch Football let alone hope that Saints actually do well as

by doing well it means Saints have "upset" other teams. The PC lot don't believe in that as they hate having winners and losers

they just want everyone to play the game nicely so no feelings are hurt.