Prague package cancelled for Prague. Help

Pedro

The Sport options trip from Southampton Airport has been cancelled due to lack of interest, can anyone help me please by suggesting an alternative. Would like to travel on the morning of the game and return Friday but anything will be considered.

There are some very cheap Ryanair flights from Stansted into Nuremberg and then a cheap and fast train into Prague. We are doing this route ourselves. Flights for my nipper and me came in at less than £40 for the pair of us.

Really? Where did you find that train? Looks like it's at least five hours from anything I can find.

Bit late to this thread but we booked with Wizz Tours a week or so ago.

Three of us, out of Luton on Wednesday night, back on Friday late afternoon, two nights in a self-contained apartment in Prague Old Town.

~£175 per person - return private transfers included.

We had tried to book exactly the same trip via Expedia but, at the point of purchase, they tried to increase the price by about £100 per person. Sod that.

Went direct to Wizz Tours and got it slightly cheaper than the original Expedia price.

Czech national railway website. It's cheaper to buy them from them as a return than doing it via the German one. Train takes 3hrs 30mins.

I think return train for 2 of us was around the 50 quid mark.

What if there's a complete national travel strike on the day after the game though?

Czech national railway website. It's cheaper to buy them from them as a return than doing it via the German one. Train takes 3hrs 30mins.

I think return train for 2 of us was around the 50 quid mark.

Pretty sure that's a bus you're on

https://www.cd.cz/spojeni/conn.aspx?_s_icmp=smvs&f=Nürnberg+%5B*D%5D&date=24.11.2016&t=Praha+hl.n.&time=08%3A00&v=&option=10&byarr=false&cmd=cmdSearch

Just tried it myself - same result - pretty sure it's a long distance bus. Same on the return on friday. If you stay on the bus it ends up in Paris at 6.30 the next morning!

Connection

25.11. Praha hl.n. transfer to the undeground 12:12 Bus 42011 IC Bus