Rumours of takeover/investment interest

eling-saint

saint lard is a skate anyway, it's been well documented.

Au contraire.....you appear to be talking out of your backside.

And it's a fact Eisner did go into the local pub before the match.....he got a rousing reception.

Videos of it all over social media.

You cannot deny we are vastly more subdued reference our prospective suitors.

I do have lots of friends who are Portsmouth fans....went to a party on Saturday night and they are so excited at the future.....can we say the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's a fact Eisner did go into the local pub before the match.....he got a rousing reception.

I do have lots of friends who are Portsmouth fans....went to a party on Saturday night and they are so excited at the future.....can we say the same?

You are either a Skate or a WUM. Nothing the club does is right in your book. look up the definition of supporter.

They won a Mickey Mouse League with a Prospective Mickey Mouse owner...Caitlin on radio today saying they are a passionate, honest club....tell that the creditors you swindled thousands from!!

I have seen us play in the San Siro, Wembley and beat Inter at home and a probable top ten finish....yeah I wish I was a Skate

Are the people that lost 96 pence in the pound to allow Pompey to be in the position they are now "excited" too? Or has Eisner pledged to do the honourable thing and reimburse all the creditors that lost out?

Lard's post apart - which as predicted has got more bites than a carcass dangled in a sea full of sharks - has anyone actually heard anything new? Very quiet apart from Gareth Rogers's departure, which may be and probably is coincidental.

Don't like the sound of Lander so hope the Echo got it wrong and some of the other bidders are also more advanced and able to match KL's valuation/pass FAPP.

Eisner went into a Portsmouth pub - and was well received? and the point? What if Markus had done the same before his takeover here?

Only a skate on a wu would suggest that the two situations are comparable in any way - you are clutching at a straw and are hoping desperately that he is your Markus. You have nothing but hope and certainly nothing to lose. We have an owner who is proven an established and improving club and are wondering what, if anything, might change.

Eisner went into a Portsmouth pub - and was well received? and the point? What if Markus had done the same before his takeover here?

Only a skate on a wu would suggest that the two situations are comparable in any way - you are clutching at a straw and are hoping desperately that he is your Markus. You have nothing but hope and certainly nothing to lose. We have an owner who is proven an established and improving club and are wondering what, if anything, might change.

Why bite?

Eisner arrived at Fratton today....went into the local pub and the place was absolutely jumping.

They have a feel good feeling....

We are just...plodding along treading water.

The difference in feeling in the two clubs are worlds apart

it seems.

Lethargy at saints...exuberance at Fratton at the moment.

But I wouldn't swap it for the world.

It would have been jumping before he arrived due to the pubic lice and fleas, mind you don't catch something nasty.

11th May tomorrow - isn't this the day the six month exclusivity period expires ? (I think the recent Lander announcement said it commenced 11th November)

Perhaps this will be the start of some further developments.

Yeah, he's pretty spot on most of the time. Some good ITK's over there.

Just reading that thread and all a bit weird how everyone is all chummy and polite. It's like Shelbyville in forum form.

Good info though if rather disconcerting.

I still can't see KL just selling to any tom **** or harry because she wants out. This still has connections to her late father, so I can't imagine her wanting to ditch it to people who will run it down to the ground. I wouldn't have thought many people know the true intentions apart from KL.

But whatever, it needs to be sorted quickly. Feels like everything is in limbo.

We'll if that's true we are screwed either way. We either get new owners who don't appear to have much cash and look more interested in milking the club for the TV money or we keep the current owner who has had enough and will just let the club drift until she can get shot....

....Guess we will all be looking back on the last few years as a golden age soon then.

I do hope these rumours are false and that KL wont sell out to any Tom, **** or Harry just to get rid.

The more I think about it the more I think she has more integrity than to just abandon what was dear to her father and to leave it in the wrong hands.

I do hope these rumours are false and that KL wont sell out to any Tom, **** or Harry just to get rid.

The more I think about it the more I think she has more integrity than to just abandon what was dear to her father and to leave it in the wrong hands.

Hmmmm you're the second person to mention this Tom, **** or Harry consortium... :suspicious:

*Lander / Gao is most likely going to happen over the next couple of months.

*Chairman most likely trying to stay in that position but might not.

*Les Reed seems to be well regarded in other parts of the world... so may have a job if/when the take over happens.

*Ted might have company.

*******My best guess.

Edited by Ampersound
bad gramma

*Lander / Gao is most likely going to happen over the next couple of months.

*Chairman most likely trying to stay in that position but might not.

*Les Reed is seems to be well regarded in other parts of the world... so may have a job if/when the take over happens.

*Ted might have company.

*******My best guess.

Does anyone have Ampersound's ITK credentials?

I've also heard some **** things from an ITK lately as well. I'm genuinely concerned ATM.

Care to share?

I seem to remember a few things about Clyne which you said, which tallied up with what I was told, so would be interesting to hear what you've heard about this as it seems, based on previous experience, to come from a good source...

Whatever happens. ..happens.

That thread on the other forum posted above is a bit hmmm.

I will return with more on that. Although Rogers operating with "one hand tied behind his back" is correct. Sadio Mane was against his will I know that.

But re players being sold.

Ignore everything for the moment about Virgil Van Dijk.

He did a photo shoot this week modeling the new kit.

:)

I will return with more on that. Although Rogers operating with "one hand tied behind his back" is correct. Sadio Mane was against his will I know that.

Wow. Amazing news if true that we can hang on to VVD. Immediately makes our prospects about twice as good for next season, and in terms of holding onto others

Having his picture taken in the new shirt won't avert him being sold for 50m+ if we decided to sell... pretty sure about that

Oh and I'm not sure Rodgers is THAT involved with transfers.... he was hired for a different purpose.

Classic AR10

Of course he will have a say on transfers (both in and out). As will all other board members. Believe it or not, it's not all down to Les.

Of course he will have a say on transfers (both in and out). As will all other board members. Believe it or not, it's not all down to Les.

I'm aware of that... but I'm pretty sure he's not involved in squad building and I might pretty sure he didn't throw a wobbler over Mane leaving.

His main role was growing commercial revenue, identifying and attracting partners etc.

Oh and I'm not sure Rodgers is THAT involved with transfers.... he was hired for a different purpose.

Classic AR10

I'd have thought his departure is more to do with the potential takeover to a bunch that we've all heard isn't suitable and, despite Kat's previous statements, rumours persist that she's now done a U-turn and keen to sell up to anyone asap. That could all be a load of b*ll*cks, of course.

Long time, no hear Jack. Been busy cultivating your sources?

In order to put those nasty folk who doubt your ITK credentials in their place, you could always tell us what the new kit looks like....