Hull vs Saints Match Thread

Lighthouse

Oh lordy how is this guy still posting here? Literally only ever comes out when we are losing a game, at least the other trolls give it a go at being negative even when we win to try and maintain consistency. What a bellend.

It clueless t*ats like him who think that they are always right even though they are quite clearly unbalanced that make me visit this place less and less...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Oh lordy how is this guy still posting here? Literally only ever comes out when we are losing a game, at least the other trolls give it a go at being negative even when we win to try and maintain consistency. What a bellend.

You can block his posts if you like.

Propaganda football and complacency cost us this game. Thought it was won, didn't go for the kill when we should have, they get a sniff and it's impossible to regain any sort of momentum again.

Really, really rubbish result. The first game where EL Thursdays may have caught up with us a bit.

We really lacked a genuine outlet on the right, hopefully Cedric will be back after the internationals.

Liverpool doing what we should be - really going for the kill.

We're going to forfeit the 3 points at this rate.

Agreed. Going to be a tough season.
it's been a pretty good season so far.

Top half of the table

2nd in our EL Group

a home win against Inter Milan

Last 8 in the EFL Cup

I don't understand you.