Streaming.....again

notjon

Having just got so called superfast broadband thought I`d try the streaming thing for the Hull game (was always pretty hopeless before)

Can someone point me at the best streams?

Cheers

COYR

Depends if you want to pay or not. Sportsmania is supposedly the best however you have to pay.

You can watch streams through an app called Kodi, however I always find it difficult to find them on there. Will be loads of free links posted closer to the game, this for example: http://www.vipbox.nu/football/394706/1/hull-city-vs-southampton-live-stream-online.html

I was watching Bournemouth v Sunderland yesterday on Sportsmania through Kodi, my mate came round half time and didn't realise it wasn't on Sky. Thats how good the stream was yesterday. Its not always perfect like that but 90% of the time it is faultless. Well worth the £2 day pass to give it a test for our game today IMO

I was watching Bournemouth v Sunderland yesterday on Sportsmania through Kodi, my mate came round half time and didn't realise it wasn't on Sky. Thats how good the stream was yesterday. Its not always perfect like that but 90% of the time it is faultless. Well worth the £2 day pass to give it a test for our game today IMO

£4 isn't it now? Still well worth it obviously. Is it definitely on Sportsmania today?

Watching through Sportsmania on Kodi. Excellent quality, well worth £4. but anyone know how you get out of fullscreen? I usually watch in one window with others open at the same time. Cant seem to do that on Kodi.

Edited by buctootim

Watching through Sportsmania on Kodi. Excellent quality, well worth £4. but anyone know how you get out of fullscreen? I usually watch in one window with others open at the same time. Cant seem to do that on Kodi.

Press the backslash " \ " key to toggle between full and reduced screen.

Anyone use saints player? If so what's it like.

I tried saintsplayer.com yesterday.

It cost 99p for the day and it was a good quality stream. It did freeze on 2 occasions but a quick refresh fixed it straight away.

I'd definitely use it again.