LIVERPOOL TICKETS

WokingSaint

Because the ticket office is run by incompetent morons. I missed out on an Inter ticket (my own fault), however a few days later Saints facebook announces a few tickets with restricted view have been put on sale. THeses are the seats right at the front so shorter people may be blocked by the advertising screens, not a problem for me. So I phonr the TO, only to be told 'sorry we don't know anything about it'. But you've just put in on facebook that they're for sale. 'Sorry, no ones told us anything about that'. Watching the game on tv there were plenty of empty front row seats. Useless.

Because the ticket office is run by incompetent morons. I missed out on an Inter ticket (my own fault), however a few days later Saints facebook announces a few tickets with restricted view have been put on sale. THeses are the seats right at the front so shorter people may be blocked by the advertising screens, not a problem for me. So I phonr the TO, only to be told 'sorry we don't know anything about it'. But you've just put in on facebook that they're for sale. 'Sorry, no ones told us anything about that'. Watching the game on tv there were plenty of empty front row seats. Useless.

Lots of people also picked up tickets from going online after that FB announcement. My advice would be to buy online unless you're disabled, when the club don't let you.

Though I'm not sure any front row seats actually went on sale, I *think* they were selling Row B, because you can't see anything from Row A behind the higher ad boards. The other thing to consider is that they have a ramp in front of Block 4/5ish covering the front few rows as a result of having to move the disabled section from the front rows of Block 8/9 so they may not actually be able to sell the seats next to that at all.

Edited by The9