Saints vs Liverpool - Build Up

Lighthouse

Agree, lets think of some really nasty ones that might actually affect them....

Lallana about his baby not being his.. (didn't his girlfriend, now wife, cheat on him whilst on a girls holiday)

Lovren about his wife having an affair with a lumberjack

Any suggestions?

Lovren deserves the abuse. I'm ambiguous towards Lallana and don't really care either way about him.

This is the one game where chants towards the opposition do seem to have an effect. Lallana has never performed against us at St Marys and didn't Klopp say that he had to take Lovren off as his "mind wasn't right" or something?

It's not like we don't have much to go on, what with both having cheating wives.

This is the one game where chants towards the opposition do seem to have an effect. Lallana has never performed against us at St Marys and didn't Klopp say that he had to take Lovren off as his "mind wasn't right" or something?

It's not like we don't have much to go on, what with both having cheating wives.

Yep, agree. I'll be joining you :D

Lallana gave everything for us and took us to where we are today. Don't blame him for leaving as he did. Perhaps he didn't go about it in the right way but look where he is now. A key player in a team who have a very good chance of winning this league. I don't begrudge him at all.

Developed a strong dislike for Liverpool over the last 10 years. Have no issues with Clyne or Mane, Lambert a hero.

Hate L*llana & L*vren with a passion though. c****

Plus a number of them have those stupid undercuts with a pony tail like a ****zu.

I like Klopp, but the fact he is there punching the air every 5 minutes winds me up.

Think we will get beat but would love to beat the c****

Lot's of love.

He'd of had two assists if Benteke didn't miss two great chances in that 3-2 win last season. He certainly performed in that 6-1 smashing as well.

We have lots of shots but get very few on target. It's not just the forwards. They are all to blame. Wouldn't even trust Tadic to get a penalty on target at the moment. That all needs to change against Liverpool if we are to have any chance. If Liverpool get a shot on target they are likely to score given that Forster seems to have retired from shot stopping. I fear the worst.

We have lots of shots but get very few on target. It's not just the forwards. They are all to blame. Wouldn't even trust Tadic to get a penalty on target at the moment. That all needs to change against Liverpool if we are to have any chance. If Liverpool get a shot on target they are likely to score given that Forster seems to have retired from shot stopping. I fear the worst.

I was thinking the same. We have some good strikers and we just need to give them better service. In good time, Soufane could be part of the answer but he's not there yet. A lot of pessimism on this thread from the usual suspects. All we need is someone to complain that JWP might be in our midfield - he always plays a blinder when slagged off on here.

Agree, lets think of some really nasty ones that might actually affect them....

Lallana about his baby not being his.. (didn't his girlfriend, now wife, cheat on him whilst on a girls holiday)

Lovren about his wife having an affair with a lumberjack

Any suggestions?

He's a lumberjack and he's OK,

he f*cked your wife every night and day...

I noticed Sadio Mane played full game for Senegal away to South Africa yesterday, not sure if they have another game still to come but I recall Koeman often had him on the bench after a international break with long haul flights.

So far all of our players seem to have come through their international games ok except for Tadic broken nose. Even Boufal played for Morocco against Ivory Coast so he should be ready to start for us if needed.

Any news on Forster's injury?

I know scousers look very dangerous at the mo. I don't necessarily think we'll get win or even a draw but I don't think we'll get battered either. Probably similar to Chelsea except unlike Chelsea their defence is pretty poor.

Probably why they destroyed Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and are currently top of the league. ;)

Tadic has had his face re-arranged while playing against Wales, kicked in the face by Gareth Bale, blood everywhere, thankfully looks like he's ok

It was Neil Taylor who kicked him. Bale was booked for screaming at the ref as he hadn't given Wales a free kick seconds earlier.

I had to laugh at the commentary from our old friend, Barry Horne, who kept banging on about Tadic play acting and causing the collision by ducking down. Even while replays were on showing that to be totally wrong and a fair amount of "claret" pouring out of Dusan's nose.

Cedric will be back for this. Bloody hope Forster is fine. Tadic saying he will wear a mask but should be ok.

Has Tadic dropped out of the squad for their away friendly v Ukraine tomorrow night? Could do with him concentrating on treatment in preparation for Saturday. Good to see Boufal played 85 mins v Ivory Coast, he's the obvious replacement if Tadic is not fit to start.

Lallana gave everything for us and took us to where we are today. Don't blame him for leaving as he did. Perhaps he didn't go about it in the right way but look where he is now. A key player in a team who have a very good chance of winning this league. I don't begrudge him at all.

This

How anyone could not hate Lallana is beyond me. Its not that he left, it's the way he went about it. Much worse than Lovren who had no affiliation to the club.

The blokes a rat and you could tell that by the send off the club gave him - never welcome back imo.

Whose fault is it then? Lambert seem to find an amicable way of leaving. I don't begrudge him from leaving, but to kick the club / fans (who gave him everything and idolised him) whilst they were down is something that IMO can't be forgotten.

Would love to see him get a serious injury down here.

Whose fault is it then? Lambert seem to find an amicable way of leaving. I don't begrudge him from leaving, but to kick the club / fans (who gave him everything and idolised him) whilst they were down is something that IMO can't be forgotten.

Really.....grow up. Yes the way he went about it was poor, but he was awesome for us, and all part of the clubs rise. I don't "like" the bloke, but I wouldn't wish anyone a serious injury.

Agree 100%

Lovren just another typical foreign mercenary. We've seen loads before and will see loads after. Quite funny watching him melt though so I'll do my bit as a supporter and give him both barrels even if I don't mean it.

Speaking of melts... Lallana is by a clear, country mile the worst of all the defectors (even Koeman). He was our Captain and we turned him into one of the country's best attacking forwards, we had just progressed under Poch and we had a real chance of pushing on that summer. Instead of acting like the ****ing Club Captain he was supposed to be he went rogue and led the exodus by threatening to go on strike after being tapped up by "Stevie G". He is clearly mentally fragile and absolutely melts every time he comes down here. Plenty of material for him too seeing as allegedly his baby isn't actually his (I saw the thread on Twitter where it all came out leading to him shutting his account).

I've said this a few times but clearly people like Genk don't accept that our club are not run by bad people (not since Cortese left anyway), the obvious anger at the way he left spoke absolute volumes and I'll take their version of events over a noddy footballer that is mentally weak.

I hope we smash em. Scared that Coutinho will score a blockbuster or 2 and we all know that Mane is sheer box office and worth way more than we sold him for. That said we did the business last season, that was one of my favourite games at St Marys, so sweet....

Up the Saints!

No matter how much I love the club, I don't get how people can wish personal harm to anyone. For your weekend entertainment. That's literally what you're saying: "I would love to see someone get a serious injury, because I'm still upset he ruined my favourite weekend entertainment over two years ago." The man contributed more to this club than any of us ever will. Yes, he left in a ****ty way. The club moved on, and up, and so did he.

No matter how much I love the club, I don't get how people can wish personal harm to anyone. For your weekend entertainment. That's literally what you're saying: "I would love to see someone get a serious injury, because I'm still upset he ruined my favourite weekend entertainment over two years ago." The man contributed more to this club than any of us ever will. Yes, he left in a ****ty way. The club moved on, and up, and so did he.

Nope, the blokes a cun* and for that reason I would like to see him suffer (some might call it Karma). Like I said previously, I have no issue with him leaving. It's the way he went about it. I have no issue with players like Morgan (to a degree), Lambert, Mane, Pelle ect leaving for better career or financial prospects but they acted in the correct way.

Lovren get dogs abuse yet Lallana acted no differently (using his mates in the media ect...) He even signed a Liverpool shirt (during the period of all the speculation) whilst away with England. How disrespectful to your current employers who brought you up and made you the player you are? I wouldn't accept that from any player, let alone your captain.

Agree the club have moved on but that doesn't mean we should forgot the fact he is a complete wan*er. added to the fact that he seems to crumble every time the crowd gets on at him.

Nope, the blokes a cun* and for that reason I would like to see him suffer (some might call it Karma). Like I said previously, I have no issue with him leaving. It's the way he went about it. I have no issue with players like Morgan (to a degree), Lambert, Mane, Pelle ect leaving for better career or financial prospects but they acted in the correct way.

Lovren get dogs abuse yet Lallana acted no differently (using his mates in the media ect...) He even signed a Liverpool shirt (during the period of all the speculation) whilst away with England. How disrespectful to your current employers who brought you up and made you the player you are? I wouldn't accept that from any player, let alone your captain.

Agree the club have moved on but that doesn't mean we should forgot the fact he is a complete wan*er. added to the fact that he seems to crumble every time the crowd gets on at him.

However, SKD, to wish someone serious injury as cold and as calculated as you have done here, and publicly so at that, takes matters to a new level.

Let's say you're employed by a company in a certain position and another company offers you a similar position at say twice to three times your current salary, with more lucrative contracts on offer, allied to even better perks and expense accounts etc. etc. are you implying you wouldn't take the new job? Of course you would! We all would and many of us would pull every trick in the book to get that much better job; and that's the way society in general ticks [whether we might like it or not]. Now of course football has an emotional dimension attached to it that "ordinary" employment might not, however, should that emotional attachement psychologically destabilize you to the level where you definitively wish serious injury to befall someone, it is most definitely time to take a long, hard, serious look at yourself in relation to the cause of that emotional destabilisation in general and yourself as a human being in particular.

However, SKD, to wish someone serious injury as cold and as calculated as you have done here, and publicly so at that, takes matters to a new level.

Let's say you're employed by a company in a certain position and another company offers you a similar position at say twice to three times your current salary, with more lucrative contracts on offer, allied to even better perks and expense accounts etc. etc. are you implying you wouldn't take the new job? Of course you would! We all would and many of us would pull every trick in the book to get that much better job; and that's the way society in general ticks [whether we might like it or not]. Now of course football has an emotional dimension attached to it that "ordinary" employment might not, however, should that emotional attachement psychologically destabilize you to the level where you definitively wish serious injury to befall someone, it is most definitely time to take a long, hard, serious look at yourself in relation to the cause of that emotional destabilisation in general and yourself as a human being in particular.

just an ACL a do

For the 3rd time, I don't begrudge him leaving, fair play to the lad.

Would I stab my current employers in the back, burning all bridges, when they provided me with a career. No.

Maybe I'm just a better man than you