Bournemouth Away

The Hoff

I reckon it'll make it down to 3 aways which is where I fit in. Unfortunately I will be traveling to Prague when they go on sale!

Not to bothered if I miss this one anyway with it being Sunday 1:30 on Sky and the fact I've prioritised European aways this year.

Worth noting that pretty much every away game this season has gone beyond what most people thought would be the cutoff point. Sunday at 1:30pm, the week before Christmas, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if this gets down to members.

I reckon this will still sell out to season ticket holders with 2 or 3 away games as it is so close and such a small allocation but I get your point, it’s an unprecedented run of games we have had in the first half of the season so people have had to start to pick and choose which games they go to. We had 7000 over in Milan, 2000 going to Prague next week, 5800 to Arsenal the following week, then 3000 at Crystal Palace a couple of days after that. The games that will really suffer support wise are Stoke away on Wednesday 14th December, Everton away Monday 2nd January, Burnley away Saturday 14th January and Swansea Tuesday 31st Jan. Can see a few sub – 1000 turnouts for those, especially if we progress in Europe / League Cup and get interesting FA Cup draw.

I reckon this will still sell out to season ticket holders with 2 or 3 away games as it is so close and such a small allocation but I get your point, it’s an unprecedented run of games we have had in the first half of the season so people have had to start to pick and choose which games they go to. We had 7000 over in Milan, 2000 going to Prague next week, 5800 to Arsenal the following week, then 3000 at Crystal Palace a couple of days after that. The games that will really suffer support wise are Stoke away on Wednesday 14th December, Everton away Monday 2nd January, Burnley away Saturday 14th January and Swansea Tuesday 31st Jan. Can see a few sub – 1000 turnouts for those, especially if we progress in Europe / League Cup and get interesting FA Cup draw.

Game sold out first thing this morning to those with 3 away games.