Sparta Prague v Saints - Build Up

marc_saint

Prague is cool. Saints fans on plane? Not cool.

It is possible to enjoy yourself without being a massive f*cking d*ck.

Which flight were you on?

The 17.15 from Stansted (easyjet) had a few wurzels, though the head stewardess didn't do herself any favours.

Which flight were you on?

The 17.15 from Stansted (easyjet) had a few wurzels, though the head stewardess didn't do herself any favours.

This flight. And I thought she deserved a medal! But yeah, there were only a couple of d!cks. By and large it was alright really. I'm a crap flyer and having the pilot slam on the brakes whilst taxiing until everyone calmed didn't help.

This flight. And I thought she deserved a medal! But yeah, there were only a couple of d!cks. By and large it was alright really. I'm a crap flyer and having the pilot slam on the brakes whilst taxiing until everyone calmed didn't help.

Calmed down? What were people doing, singing football chants? The horror! I wonder if pilots did the same when the cast of the Lion King started singing, or any such similar stories you hear about.

Wouldn't be white hart lane anyway they are playing all European games at Wembley

I just read they're considering moving back to WHL if they qualify for Europa. Players hate Wembley, allegedly.

Just hope they lose their last game and drop out altogether.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Some of you already know this but here is an IMPORTANT ALERT for all those staying at home this evening

http://sport.bt.com/football/bt-sport-to-show-free-to-air-uefa-champions-league-and-uefa-europa-league-matches-S11364002870161

Saints are live on Freeview Channel 59 tonight at 6pm KO courtesy BT Sport. Yes! Live! Free! Legitimate!

COYR

Some of you already know this but here is an IMPORTANT ALERT for all those staying at home this evening

http://sport.bt.com/football/bt-sport-to-show-free-to-air-uefa-champions-league-and-uefa-europa-league-matches-S11364002870161

Saints are live on Freeview Channel 59 tonight at 6pm KO courtesy BT Sport. Yes! Live! Free! Legitimate!

COYR

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

COYR

Is it going to be free on one of the BT channels on Sky?

That was my prediction last week except thought Reed and Boufal would start, also not surprised to see Romeu rested for Sundays game.

Strong line up, should see us win, we don't score many away from Europe but I'm gonna predict us a 1-0 win with Jay Rodriguez curling one in from about 12 yards.

If squad numbers are anything to go by, Sparta have had to dig deep into their reserves to get a team out, especially on the bench...

bef96f0ad5bbd5a6d44481ab21f4a8e4.jpg

Good line up but I'm a bit disappointed to see Boufal on the bench rather than starting, he needs game time doesn't he?

Apparently Sparta are depleted though so good news, we should be able to win this.....:scared:

Good line up but I'm a bit disappointed to see Boufal on the bench rather than starting, he needs game time doesn't he?

Apparently Sparta are depleted though so good news, we should be able to win this.....:scared:

It's a red herring all this talk of them being depleted, there's plenty of regulars there.

I'm still going for 0-0 or 1-0 defeat.

Some more tinker tinkering from the tinkerman

Are we resting players for the league or the cups - seems we never have a full first team out?

Anyway.... that's a very poor Prague side and think we will win this 1-3

Yeah, we should play our best team all of the time in all competitions....

So remind me again whats the current thinking on Jose ? not trying to get him cup tied or will only use him in the knock out phases.

Fonte was injured in the Liverpool game, Puel has stated this and you could even see he was when watching the match.

If they didn't want him cup tied for the Europa League then he wouldn't have been the main centre back sub for the Inter Milan game home & away and the Sparta Prague game at home. Saints fans continue with this daft conspiracy theory but it makes no sense. If Yoshida or van Dijk were injured in those 3 games then the club was clearly willing to use FOnte so clearly weren't keeping him from being cup tied.

Not what I said but you know that already

7 changes from Saturday - do we really need to be making that many changes each game?

We play on Sunday, Everton's squad is completely fresh for it with a week to prepare. By rotating 7 players tonight it helps us remain at a similar level of freshness.

Really is pathetic that every single one of your posts is this daft (probably deliberately, but you never know with you alpine and dalek!)

Fonte was injured in the Liverpool game, Puel has stated this and you could even see he was when watching the match.

If they didn't want him cup tied for the Europa League then he wouldn't have been the main centre back sub for the Inter Milan game home & away and the Sparta Prague game at home. Saints fans continue with this daft conspiracy theory but it makes no sense. If Yoshida or van Dijk were injured in those 3 games then the club was clearly willing to use FOnte so clearly weren't keeping him from being cup tied.

Leicester played Saturday too and play again this weekend

Total changes for them = 1

I thought there man was the tinker man???