Family friendly pub near Crystal Palace

Lastman73

There's a Wetherspoons opposite thornton heath train station. Went in the re last ear with my 8yr old son and was good.

Loads of saints fans in there and palace fans too and very friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds perfect. Many thanks!

I'm going to guess the laughter is because it's Palace, one of the most family run clubs possible and about as threatening as kitten in a soft play area.

I was referring more to the concourse at half time !?! Flying beer bottles etc etc ??

I was referring more to the concourse at half time !?! Flying beer bottles etc etc ??

You should be okay mate, just keep your wits about you and keep away from the feared Southampton hooligan element.

I've seen many a punch up on the concourse as people queue for their half time refreshments. Palace is renowned for this as they only stock a limited amount of hot dogs. Last year the rage obviously got too much for some and they started to throw a dustbin around.

After the game there will be a heavy police presence, so you should be okay, but keep an eye out as the palace ultras have history of picking off small groups of travelling fans.

You should be okay mate, just keep your wits about you and keep away from the feared Southampton hooligan element.

I've seen many a punch up on the concourse as people queue for their half time refreshments. Palace is renowned for this as they only stock a limited amount of hot dogs. Last year the rage obviously got too much for some and they started to throw a dustbin around.

After the game there will be a heavy police presence, so you should be okay, but keep an eye out as the palace ultras have history of picking off small groups of travelling fans.

Cheers and thanks for the heads up !! COYR

[emoji23]

Yeah those scary ultras will have been spending Black Friday buying more north face jackets and practicing looking frightening in front of their mums mirror to get just the right "ultra" face, before retiring to their bedrooms to put the last finishing touches to their macaroni and glue "tifo".

It's a tough life playing Saturday fancy dress in Croydon [emoji23]