Interest in Daniel Sturridge?

SaintMark211

Careful people, don't get carried away, some people on here thought Zlatan was saints bound lol.

Sturridge would be perfect for us but these type of big name players never join saints these days.

Pfft lol

We make them big names.

We don't buy success, we breed it!

Careful people, don't get carried away, some people on here thought Zlatan was saints bound lol.

Sturridge would be perfect for us but these type of big name players never join saints these days.

Its been a very long time since we signed an established big name player ........Keegan ? Its the huge wages these guys are on that is the problem....

Been waiting years for Saints to make a real headline signing. This one has disaster written all over it. Don't like his attitude or his fitness record.

But if it were a loan, where is the great risk ? Just tie it up i such a way that Liverpool subsidise his wages, and in the event of injury he's shipped back there.

From their angle he might be useful in us taking points off of their rivals at the top end of the table.

Of course if he performs here,he'll no doubt be looking elsewhere in the summer, but we do seem to be prepared to rebuild year on year so that is not a catastrophe.

But, can'tseeithappening#

Great player but I would prefer us to give Icardi a route out of Inter in the summer.Looked dangerous every time he got the ball against us.Sturridge on loan in Jan would really help us out though (if his legs don't drop off).

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

This is the bloke who upset his own supporters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37672984

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3841446/Inter-fans-call-Mauro-Icardi-vile-piece-s-cheer-striker-s-penalty-miss-defeat-Cagliari.html

Haven't we learnt about bringing in South Americans from Serie A ?

Edited by Badger

He certainly did upset them.

I walked round to the main entrance when Inter came to town a couple of weeks ago, and many Inter fans were hanging around waiting for their team bus to arrive.

When it did, they cheered every other player off the coach but Icardi got absolutely rinsed...

Clearly won't happen. But no, no, no, no no. Can't stand the pompous little diva. A man whos sum knowledge of passion comes from when he bought an aftershave of the same name. Not to mention he is soft as a vegans stool.

Oh and hello.

Hello. But are you sure? Don't vegans eat lots of fibre and nuts?

Buy him

I think that would be a knee jerk mistake on the sort of money he is on and considering how injury prone he has been throughout his career.

Whilst we probably could do with another striker at the moment with Rodriguez showing no form whatsoever, part of the problem is the way the team plays as a whole. NOBODY (except Boufal occasionally) is prepared to take a risk on the ball. Everything is sideways and backwards and you simply aren't going to break down organised teams by taking 3 or 4 touches and then offloading to the fullbacks. We need Tadic and Redmond playing wide and midfielders who are actually going to offer us something in attack, because we are creating very few good quality chances at the moment