Puel the Tinkerman - it's not working

Heisenberg

Wow you really are a bit of a knob aren't you? Why the hostility?

I will explain my point again then seeing as maybe I need to make it a bit more simpler for you to understand.

Central midfielders = not creating much. Too similar players playing in the middle.

Wingers = Not creating enough clear cut chances for either themselves or the strikers. Hence the lack of assists and goals.

How to improve on that = Don't play Clasie/Hojberg/Romeu and Davis in the same positions. Put someone on who is more attack minded (not jwp).

Better?

Why complain about hostility and then call him a knob?

Seems to be working to me still in League Cup a win away from the knockout stage of the Europa League and in 10th place in PL with four games against lower placed teams coming up.

I thinking he has done pretty well considering injuries and the lack of form of J Rod

Wow you really are a bit of a knob aren't you? Why the hostility?

I will explain my point again then seeing as maybe I need to make it a bit more simpler for you to understand.

Central midfielders = not creating much. Too similar players playing in the middle.

Wingers = Not creating enough clear cut chances for either themselves or the strikers. Hence the lack of assists and goals.

How to improve on that = Don't play Clasie/Hojberg/Romeu and Davis in the same positions. Put someone on who is more attack minded (not jwp).

Better?

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed today's football match.

Further proof that Puel is prioritising the league over a Europa run...

I understand the financial benefits of finishing higher up the table but when realistically the best you can hope for is 7th I'd genuinely take a 10-12th spot league finish and give the Europa a real go

Be interesting to see what he does against HBS but hope now he just starts playing his 1st in all competitions

6 changes again for today......

But 2 from our last league game... is Puel reading this forum?

Either way better

Posted at 4.29pm then edited at 7.39pm. In order to become a true trolling zen master you need to stop making simple mistakes such as editing or posting pictures "you had taken" of your hotel in Milan that turned out to be on the hotel's website. Not textbook.

Further proof that Puel is prioritising the league over a Europa run...

I understand the financial benefits of finishing higher up the table but when realistically the best you can hope for is 7th I'd genuinely take a 10-12th spot league finish and give the Europa a real go

Be interesting to see what he does against HBS but hope now he just starts playing his 1st in all competitions

This is a daft comment. Play his first eleven in all competitions? So the same line up to play eleven games in thirty odd days, leaving disenchanted others kicking their heels at the training ground watching their mates get burnt out?

Have you managed a whelk stall?

Posted at 4.29pm then edited at 7.39pm. In order to become a true trolling zen master you need to stop making simple mistakes such as editing or posting pictures "you had taken" of your hotel in Milan that turned out to be on the hotel's website. Not textbook.

Unsure what youre suggesting here mate?

Am I not allowed to edit (add to) my own posts?

Am I not allowed to use a professional photo from the hotel and add to a couple I took to demonstrate it's beauty?

What are the rules mate?

This is a daft comment. Play his first eleven in all competitions? So the same line up to play eleven games in thirty odd days, leaving disenchanted others kicking their heels at the training ground watching their mates get burnt out?

Have you managed a whelk stall?

We tried to explain to him why the players can't play every game on the previous page. All we got was childish responses.

Why this prat doesn't get banned for his constant trolling remains a mystery.

We tried to explain to him why the players can't play every game on the previous page. All we got was childish responses.

Why this prat doesn't get banned for his constant trolling remains a mystery.

You didn't really explain anything -just threw some childish insults and said VVD can play every week as he is "different"

You said Man City and arsenal and Leicester and spurs don't need to rotate as everyone is "different"

You said Andy Murray can play 150 games of tennis because he doesn't get tackled

Case closed then hey?

You didn't really explain anything -just threw some childish insults and said VVD can play every week as he is "different"

You said Man City and arsenal and Leicester and spurs don't need to rotate as everyone is "different"

You said Andy Murray can play 150 games of tennis because he doesn't get tackled

Case closed then hey?

City Arsenal and Spurs do rotate, how's it worked out for Leicester in their league campaign?

VvD doesn't play every week - he's rested for domestic cup games which Fonte plays in.

Expertly observed

City Arsenal and Spurs do rotate, how's it worked out for Leicester in their league campaign?

VvD doesn't play every week - he's rested for domestic cup games which Fonte plays in.

Arsenal, Leicester, Spurs and City all play the best 11 in the champions league games

We make 6/7 changes and play our B team - why?

Why are we prioritising a 7/8th league spot finish over our Europa cup challenge?

For me personally I'd have played our 1st team on Thursday and taken a draw / defeat today

Arsenal, Leicester, Spurs and City all play the best 11 in the champions league games

We make 6/7 changes and play our B team - why?

Why are we prioritising a 7/8th league spot finish over our Europa cup challenge?

For me personally I'd have played our 1st team on Thursday and taken a draw / defeat today

Bullsh*t. 'Take a defeat'

You would have found something else to moan about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Seems to be working to me still in League Cup a win away from the knockout stage of the Europa League and in 10th place in PL with four games against lower placed teams coming up.

I thinking he has done pretty well considering injuries and the lack of form of J Rod

Exit from 2 cup competitions in 4 days, then it's going to be a long painfull season.

• 5 months later...
He probably should have listened ;) :lol:

The end result is right; but your diagnosis was basically wrong. Performances didn't really improve even when we had more continuity in the side.

Might as well have tossed a coin Glasgow.

Edited by shurlock

The end result is right; but your diagnosis was basically wrong. Performances didn't really improve even when we had more continuity in the side.

Might as well have tossed a coin Glasgow.

Agreed mate - I was desperate for Puel to succeed (long term) but he seemed too stubborn and set in his ways.

Was hoping he'd prove me wrong, but alas

Look forward to the next manager now - onwards and upwards

COYR

Agreed mate - I was desperate for Puel to succeed (long term) but he seemed too stubborn and set in his ways.

Was hoping he'd prove me wrong, but alas

Look forward to the next manager now - onwards and upwards

COYR

Your nose must be getting longer as you type Pinocchio