Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

Games so they can hold their hands up and say to the fans 'look we tried'. Bull**** I don't trust them anymore when it comes to talking to the fans, they treat us with contempt most of the time. Sell the damn player like you always intended and buy some more good ones in for much cheaper, that is what we are good at, just be ****ing honest about it.

I hope we are better at it this summer than last....

Hoijberg, Boufal and (and to a lesser extent) Redmond have been less than wow last season. I know they can still get better, but underwhelming would be a fair description about last summers dealings.

It should not be too hard for them to understand: Klopp is on the record as saying that he has talked to Liverpool's summer targets. Yesterday's reports (if true) indicate that VVD chose Liverpool because of direct persuasion from Klopp. The scousers were falling over each other yesterday to praise Klopp for getting this deal done. No one bothered to get permission from SFC. Sounds like a direct, manager to player illegal approach to me. Well done to Les, Ralph and the team for calling them on their bull****.

Edited by Saint Albert

The tools "never walk alone" or some b ollcks

To be fair it's true they never walk alone, mainly because they're always walking with a massive f*cking chip on their shoulders and a sense of self entitlement and self importance that's second only to tory politicians

To be fair it's true they never walk alone, mainly because they're always walking with a massive f*cking chip on their shoulders and a sense of self entitlement and self importance that's second only to tory politicians

thats for sure :lol:

Lallana, Lovren, the biggest knob of a manager to ever grace the game, that stupid Sturridge celebration, the delusions of grandeour, the Kop, YNWA, the sob mentality.... Yeah, Liverpool.

agree with most of that but didn't realise Mourinho was their manager now.

Southampton is angry that an auction was prevented. A very bitter club. VVD will hand in a transfer request soon.

All right Jurgen..you have been rumbled, stop whinging, admit it and take your medicine like a man.....oh yeah, you don't do that do you? No? OK ...then blame the dry grass again...say it makes your mind go all "funny"

PS Your English writing lessons aren't going well then?

Well somebody needs to show this to Les and Ralph - http://kopworld.net/lfc-opinion/southampton-wont-be-able-to-keep-van-dijk/24395 - as it seems a fait accompli.

Now in all this, it is the arrogance that is most distasteful. Maybe Liverpool think, given their past dealings buying our players, that they can do what they want, when they want. It might well transpire that VVD will end up at Liverpool. But it is the arrogance that makes them such an unattractive club. And maybe the worst thing about it is that they don't even recognise their arrogance.

Jesus, what arrogant self entitled boll0cks. I would be embarrassed as a Liverpool Can to read that. If this is representative of their fans then no wonder they are hated.

I love the bit.....

but things could be a whole lot simpler if they got a deal done quickly with Mamadou Sakho an instant replacement.

....so Sakho, who isn't good enough for Liverpool is obviously good enough for us, even if it is a downgrade. And we should just accept it as it helps them out!!! They don't realise the absurdity/arrogance of that argument.

The club should now refuse to sell him this summer, and let VVD know that it's partly his doing. Sod his reply - he's got 5 years left on his contract so let him sulk.

Sorry what, you think our board are capable of not being an embarrassment?

I very rarely agree with Boris Johnson but his description of 'Self Pity City' is unusually apt. They've been incredibly brazen - and foolhardy - in their tapping up and now they are moaning at being pulled up for it. VVD's agent is either a bit silly also or has just played a blinder in persuading another club to just pay VVD double and Saints the fee we want. Given Liverpool's stupidity, I'm going with the latter.

let's be honest, if they got a transfer ban I bet the majority of premiership fans would love it, just because of their delusional ignorant fans.

That article is disgusting as well, basically we should just bend over and let them do what they want because they are 'mighty' Liverpool who haven't really done anything of note for years, let's also remember this is 'mighty' Liverpool that finished what 7th the year before last and are only in the Champions league this year because they had no Europe.

Van Dijk is better than that Liverpool team , he should be going to a team is actually going to win things, not some slightly above average team that without Mane would have barely scraped the top 10.

Lets be fair that RAWK forum has its share of cockwombles as does here - a few on there actually making some pretty fair points ...

They're generally a pretty informed bunch, much more so than RedCafe. Their roundtables tend to be good value.

They're generally a pretty informed bunch, much more so than RedCafe. Their roundtables tend to be good value.

I shudder to think of people judging all Saints fans by the tripe posted on here.

If there are any Scousers still reading this, we're not all like ALWAYS, Dalek, alpine, Heisenberg, Batman, pluto, 9-3, Dusic, Charlie Wayman, ART, Matthew Le God... I could go on.

Edited by Lighthouse

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp messaged Virgil van Dijk regularly to persuade Saints star to join Reds:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-klopp-van-dijk-transfer-10573311

The Dutch international was flown to Blackpool for a meeting with Klopp, as Liverpool tried to persuade him his future should be at the club.

And after their unauthorised meeting Klopp then messaged him regularly.

Well if that's true its pretty blatant stuff from Liverpool that should get them in a bit of trouble...though I bet the footballing authorities don't have the balls to actually punish a team like Liverpool

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp messaged Virgil van Dijk regularly to persuade Saints star to join Reds:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-klopp-van-dijk-transfer-10573311

And there was me lying and making the whole thing up.

As i said, chit chat started months ago. All sorted from Virgils side - now just the clubs.

Would anyone be surprised if this was all just posturing by Saints before the inevitable? I think we all know what the end game would be.

If we can prove it, they are in big trouble. What I don't understand is we've known about this for a while, why are we kicking off now?

I would love to see them handed a transfer ban :lol::lol:

Serves Klopp right though. Absolute c*nt that bloke.

I'm not getting too cocky just yet, as I'm still fairly sure we'll sell him. Probably to them.