Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

I remain puzzled as to what the need for paying for this forum. How many other clubs have their main forum where you have to pay to post more than 3 times per day? This site isn't that busy. Plus, Steve isn't even using particularly good forum software, other club forums have better features.

I bet Everton's is top notch.

I remain puzzled as to what the need for paying for this forum. How many other clubs have their main forum where you have to pay to post more than 3 times per day? This site isn't that busy. Plus, Steve isn't even using particularly good forum software, other club forums have better features.
Go and make your own forum then mlg. I'm sure it will be rife with entertainment.

I'm happy that I don't need to click around ads all the time though.

I am glad you've used 1 or your 3 today to raise that.

Vvd has a blacked out Mercedes G63 AMG doesn't he? Ssn really are desperate.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Which is the car they are referring to :lol: probably got someone else to drive him out to avoid cameras, they get out just up the road then let him drive home

But.. but ... he's 'going somewhere'. That means he's leaving the training ground to go to another place.

In a car. After training. Alone. With someone else driving...

Surely he must be... I mean... that's news isn't it?

#LFC #transferpanic #YNWA #kloppthemagnificent #pickingupscraps

I don't seem to be able to send PM's. When I click Send new message it says I don't have permission. Any suggestions?

Stop wasting posts!!!! So what was the "Thing" you couldn't talk about until your knew whether he was staying or going....?????

That shirt is different to the one being worn by the other players in their mugshots....

The lighting etc is different, it was obviously done on a different day. Don't think he did it when everyone else had theirs, for some reason or another.

The lighting etc is different, it was obviously done on a different day. Don't think he did it when everyone else had theirs, for some reason or another.

I think his is just a replica. Probably from the reveal of the shirt. The shirt on the other players looks fitted to size, has a black outline around the badge along with the VM and PL logos on the arms.