Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

I'm not making anything up - just posting a link. If you read the article it states he changed his profile pic from Saints colours to his Dutch immediately after the apology broke. Which appears to be true. It also states that he deleted the saints thing but it was later re-instated. That also appears to be true. It's possible to conclude that he's having a bit of a sulk or it's just one big coincidence.

He changed to the Dutch colours last week when the internationals started

I'm not making anything up - just posting a link. If you read the article it states he changed his profile pic from Saints colours to his Dutch immediately after the apology broke. Which appears to be true. It also states that he deleted the saints thing but it was later re-instated. That also appears to be true. It's possible to conclude that he's having a bit of a sulk or it's just one big coincidence.

It's been the Dutch one for a couple of days now.

Anyone????

Lots have claimed it on here..... So????

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/813592/Virgil-van-Dijk-Liverpool-Chelsea-Antonio-Conte-Micky-Quinn-transfer-news-gossip

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/all-about/liverpool-fc

TBF considering Liverpool's grovelling apology its safe to assume there had been contact between the two. Even if VVD hasn't come out in the press (which he wouldn't do anyway) and said it he has clearly had his agent working on it.

Know for a fact he'd changed to his Dutch colours a few days ago. Splash hasn't changed from our Europa colours.

just looked and whilst the profile pic has changed the word Southampton still very much exists in his profile. Why do people make this crap up ?

It wasn't made up, he did remove 'Southampton' from there for a little while, and then it was reinstated.

Ask AR-10, he knows for a FACT what happened there. I feel he answers, I'll be more than happy to compare notes with him. :lol:

"Crablungs."

You have been full of **** from day one on this.

Please do not come back at me, I don't know Virgil Van Dijk but I have met him many, many times.

None of ANYTHING you said fits with the type of character he is. NO WAY did any deal get agreed and never had.

Liverpool broke the number rule of opening their mouths at the wrong time and got caught.

As for the "FACT"...yes I did say that and I did say it in block capitals, but it wasn't in reference to Gareth Rogers, it was a fact about Virgil doing a photoshoot

about 3 weeks ago in the Staplewood dome. Are you saying you were there?..because I know there were 5 people there at the time and I know exactly who.

As for Gareth Rogers, he WAS fired. That is the truth. The man was fired.

Anyway, carry on you muppet.

Know for a fact he'd changed to his Dutch colours a few days ago. Splash hasn't changed from our Europa colours.

Fair enough that's good to know. As I said it appears to be true but then it's obviously not. Just more **** stirring.

Id be hypercritical if i criticised Puel for snaking around and speaking to St.E then give VVD a pass for doing similar.... So i wont! His time here is almost up, just very very glad hes not going to Liverpool.

Man C or Chelsea for 60m+

"Crablungs."

You have been full of **** from day one on this.

Please do not come back at me, I don't know Virgil Van Dijk but I have met him many, many times.

None of ANYTHING you said fits with the type of character he is. NO WAY did any deal get agreed and never had.

Liverpool broke the number rule of opening their mouths at the wrong time and got caught.

As for the "FACT"...yes I did say that and I did say it in block capitals, but it wasn't in reference to Gareth Rogers, it was a fact about Virgil doing a photoshoot

about 3 weeks ago in the Staplewood dome. Are you saying you were there?..because I know there were 5 people there at the time and I know exactly who.

As for Gareth Rogers, he WAS fired. That is the truth. The man was fired.

Anyway, carry on you muppet.

Yep can back up both of the above

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/southampton-liverpool-virgil-van-dijk-10580242

The Premier League will reportedly not take any further action over the matter with the apology sufficing to cool tensions between the clubs.

annoying but not unexpected

Why on Earth have the Premier League got a rule banning the tapping up of players if they never intend enacting it?

Whether or not VVD wants to go, Liverpool may have poisoned the waters for a move to another Premier League team this summer by publicly revealing his preference during Monday's co-ordinated media storm. Would any of the big teams in the Premier League go back in for VVD, when his preference of Liverpool over them became public knowledge?

Which would suggest the other pics there have been doctored cos they have the saints kit and specifically refer to it being removed at the same time.

People sh*t stirring IMO.

There are still no direct quotes from VVD anywhere. A lot been said about what he's said, where he wants to go etc. but all seems to rumour and conjecture.

You really are one. With your hit rate for ITK stuff, its safe to say we can typically take the exact opposite of what you say as the actual truth.

No idea how something can be a done deal when the club who holds the contract have not even been spoken to.

Read me back my hit rate. I literally don't care, it's an Internet forum. Raising your head above the parapet on here shouldn't ever really be that bigger deal. I shared what I was told, no biggie.

I'd read my back my posts - I never said done deal though I did insinuate that the between VVD and Liverpool it was a definite goer. It's really no bother to me if people think I'm talking sh1te. Irrespective... Ho hum, didn't happen could work out for the better for us.

Let him go with all the poor mercenaries we've had in the past. Not bothered, let's move on.

Players come and go. I'm still reeling Magilton's move to Sheffield Wednesday.

I'm still peeved about Steve Williams going to Arsenal.

If Liverpool broke laws then they should be punished!

Read me back my hit rate. I literally don't care, it's an Internet forum. Raising your head above the parapet on here shouldn't ever really be that bigger deal. I shared what I was told, no biggie.

I'd read my back my posts - I never said done deal though I did insinuate that the between VVD and Liverpool it was a definite goer. It's really no bother to me if people think I'm talking sh1te. Irrespective... Ho hum, didn't happen could work out for the better for us.

Up against the utterly delusional AR-10 (I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT) I am definitely on team Crabby. #crabarmy

Well done Ralph, Les and Co...

Even if we do sell him at least we stood up for ourselves....and if we p'd off the plastic scousers...then even better!

I hope that idiot Quinn on talk****e also has to apologise...(I know he won't but he is a knob)

Doesn't want to play for Netherlands either?

The Never stop working post was on 2nd June, wouldn't that show as 5 days ago?

Edited by goneawol

Doesn't want to play for Netherlands either?

The Never stop working post was on 2nd June, wouldn't that show as 5 days ago?

I've no idea what that means but read post #1970 or a far more interesting link to a Telegraph article on #1981

Southampton still fully expect the Premier League to carry out an investigation after they reported Liverpool for the “tapping-up” over van Dijk which could yet result in a heavy fine or more severe punishment.

There is a reluctance from the Premier League to get involved and yet Mirror Sport understands other clubs have offered their support to Southampton and are looking for them to take a strong stance on the matter.

No matter what has been said on here, massive massive lolz at Liverpool.

Seems the PL aren't too keen to upset them though. A "reluctance" to get involved? From the governing body? That's shocking... maybe there is a house of cards that'll come tumbling down somewhere

Edited by Crab Lungs

Those other clubs must be the other top 6 clubs, and Everton as well no doubt.

Stoke probably, seeing as they've already got Liverpool done for tapping up one of their youth players. Liverpool have a 2 year ban on signing youth players already.

Apparently Liverpool were investigated for tapping up Clint Dempsey, Bayern reported them for Gotze contact and Fulham are refusing to talk to them about Sessegnon so no suprise our complaint has the support of other clubs. Wonderful stuff.

OMG - I got in the car and had talkSport on and the Liverpool callers in are incredible. The presenters are in shock at the delusion. The one currently on is saying that LFC have acted honourably, VVD wasn't wanted, Matip/Lovren would be better than VVD, LFC weren't in for VVD in the first place, SFC are mikey mouse and trying to get more money. Blah, blah, blah.

In all the call ins, not one has thought that we don't want to sell, instead we are just trying to get more money.