Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

I think it's hilarious, LFC are now like a big hitting heavyweight boxer with a glass jaw. You could almost see the other top clubs paying us to keep VVD from going to LFC, Not that we would sell to them any way because of their behaviour. LFC have really messed up by doing it all wrong and alienating SFC. Now get him playing after confirming he's going nowhere unless he knuckles down and certainly not in January and not to LFC.

Put some up, we could do with some laughs

They are live tracking a flight from soton to monaco which apparently has VVD on it, but now it has turned back, no wait it is doing 'donuts' , no wait, its going somewhere else

The bin dippers really are in a **** class all of their own ...

RAWK have created their own deadline day bingo

zuqJ4kU.png

Watch out! They might come in with a late bid for Tom28.

How can we be so selfish to turn it down, not letting poor old Tom go to such a prestigious message board, following his dreams of giving ITK info to the unemployed masses of Royale family lookalikes.

I live near VVD and have met him a couple of times and can confirm that is his own car ! Not the LFC chauffered limo!

Never been ITK before apart from when I said on here years ago we'd signed Dele Alli as I was told by a then high ranking Saints official but he got confused and it turned out to be Puncheon.

I live near VVD and have met him a couple of times and can confirm that is his own car ! Not the LFC chauffered limo!

Never been ITK before apart from when I said on here years ago we'd signed Dele Alli as I was told by a then high ranking Saints official but he got confused and it turned out to be Puncheon.

We signed Puncheon in 2010 - Dele Alli would have been 14

Shame we didn't get him

Bit racist

Watch out! They might come in with a late bid for Tom28.

How can we be so selfish to turn it down, not letting poor old Tom go to such a prestigious message board, following his dreams of giving ITK info to the unemployed masses of Royale family lookalikes.

Disappointed I didn't make it on there this year. Had their ****ing pants down for an hour.

I enjoyed the stories at the bottom of the page more...the docks development which will create 1500 new jobs and an ICE RINK (they had it in caps, it's not me) and the Liverpool player repeatedly hitting someone in the Moo Moo club (sounds painful..is that Scouse for face?)

It's a shame that the only reason they are looking like not getting the deals done is the time of the transfer window closing.if only they had thought of buying them a few weeks ago, everything would have been fine.

Nothing much to gloat about over the scousers im afraid, we have a player that doesnt want to train with the first team and thus even play.

We dont sell now, but we do next January or May and so 'it still happens'.

Its a total mess with no winners.

Nothing much to gloat about over the scousers im afraid, we have a player that doesnt want to train with the first team and thus even play.

Glass half empty kind of guy by any chance?

We get to keep a class CB for another season and Liverpool miss out. Win win.

There was a plane whose flight path made something a pattern remotely resembling a c*ck and b*llocks. They were speculating as to whether a saints fan had hired and piloted it to troll them! They have genuinely lost it over this transfer.

He stays he plays.

He stays he doesn't play.

His choice.

His character will come under serious scrutiny if he continues to spit his dummy out.

I personally think he knuckles down and gets on with it.

I also feel it's never been half as bad as has been made out.

He wanted to go. We said no. He had a strop. I bet that is the grand total of what happened.

The media and the scousers have made up stuff almost hourly in an attempt to get their own way.

Van Dijk has obviously been briefed about the gorilla tactics but his hands will be clean to a certain extent.

A job well done SFC. First time in my supporting lifetime that we've dug our bloody feet in and said no.

A further sign, if any were needed, that it's not little old Saints anymore. (Well for now at least :) )

How does **** like that make an article? I saw that piece, he was just having a joke. It was obvious to anyone with at least 1 brain cell.