Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

I'm not one for reading much into twitter likes, but I do think it says something that he hasn't..

He liked the birthday message from FC Groningen which was tweeted after Saints message so that is probably telling.

Bit pathetic a 26 year old staging a sulk over social media against the club who pays him very handsomely and has made him captain.

Pretty sure Celtic made him stay another season against his will but he got on with it. Needs to do the same with us, otherwise Pellegrino should review who wears the armband - I got sick of Fonte sulking his way through half of last season as captain, so don't want the same again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm of an age where I don't really understand these things and all the subliminal messages that it does or doesn't send.

If you don't see the message, how can you like it and why do people think that you have had to have seen it? Maybe you are scratching your butt instead of clicking the like button. And why if you do see it, do you have to "like" it?

Seems that Twitter users are all blessed with ESP.

I'm of an age where I don't really understand these things and all the subliminal messages that it does or doesn't send.

If you don't see the message, how can you like it and why do people think that you have had to have seen it? Maybe you are scratching your butt instead of clicking the like button. And why if you do see it, do you have to "like" it?

I'm also too old for all this teenage angstfest business.

Does not 'liking' it mean that you don't like it?

He left it three hours to like the post.

Three sounds like free. Especially to bin-dippers.

He wants to be left free (to join the mighty 'Pool).

Obvious.

Edited by Suhari

He got tagged in the message by the club so it would've appeared in his 'mentions', but of course a professional footballer probably gets thousands of 'mentions' a day. It's act of 'liking' a happy birthday message from Groningen which was posted after the Saints one that would've caught the attention of most, because it gives the impression he ignored the Saints one posted before it. Of course it could be an unfortunate accident, but it might not be, either way it gives something to talk about.

But the pretty wife only went for a drink and a meal with a suitor and it was the suitor who has said that she wants to move in with him. Do you take the word of the suitor, over the wife who so far hasn't said anything publicly?

Mate, my life's a big enough mess as it is, without trying to sort out imaginary bizarre love triangles involving Virgil, Klopp and myself.

I'd want to leave the club if I was him majority of our fans are a bunch of ginger beers! Have a snickers enjoy the sun you boys are acting like a right bunch of divas....

Our fans are more Mars than Snickers people. Or putting them on people's heads...

I must be getting old as I do not worry about our squad until before the first game.

The media reports these summers since we came back to the top division are dominated by clubs like Liverpool or Chelsea always over rating other club's players in lieu of the ones they have coached themselves; and the media and other duplicate websites making up any old rubbish for the purposes of social media debate.

What a waste of time and effort.

Southampton have told Van Dijk tough **** you arent going anywhere - but I guess that headline doesnt sell papers.

Also it's an article from the Mirror with no quotes :lol:

No one joins Liverpool with an expectation of regular Champions League football these days.