Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

Update: VVD remains on strike - he won't play any matches for us. He is now training on his own. He has told the club he wants to join Liverpool.

if true, the club won't have to pay his wages and he can go fishing with his free time. Previously I wasn't bothered if he stayed or went but now, I fully support the club if they tell him his contract obligations in the strongest terms.

Update: VVD remains on strike - he won't play any matches for us. He is now training on his own. He has told the club he wants to join Liverpool.

You know the rules on here mate.

Bad news - "youre a troll blabla"

Put you tin hat on. Hope for your sake the source is strong.

Edit: too slow insults already thrown your way. Duck! Lol

Key point from him was "remains on strike" - as in, this isn't a new thing. And yet there he is in yesterday's training video, clearly not on strike, so I'm confused. Surely Tom28 isn't spouting unsubstantiated rubbish...?

Well he knows the situation he isn't happy about it, very much the same as Schniederlin was but I believe he will still come good for us this season. One thing I do know is that he will not be sold this season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That is your worst post for ages....even by your trolling standard that is poor.

Look at the Brentford training video....dunce hat this week and the milk monitor won't give you any extra.

Well he knows the situation he isn't happy about it, very much the same as Schniederlin was but I believe he will still come good for us this season. One thing I do know is that he will not be sold this season

Any whispers of other out's or in's?

Update: Tom28 continues to tell porkies - anything he says can be easily proven by images taken as pre-season training progesses. He is now trolling on his own. He has told SaintsWeb he wants to join RAWK.

If you're going to try and pretend to be ITK, at least put some effort in. 0.4/10.

Any whispers of other out's or in's?
My last post for the day...

I asked today if there are any incomings and at the minute there is not a lot happening.

Not expecting outs although at the end of last season I was told 8 players were looking to leave, mainly down to Puel, that seems to have gone quiet too. Bertrand one of the most likely to leave but as far as I know that's not happening now

As an aside, amusing to see #freecoutinho being pushed on Twitter, in no small part by Saints fans no doubt, in response to the Mail's article on Barca wanting him to replace Neymar.

Superb. Lets hope they lose #freecoutinho and we keep VVD.

No it isn't, where's your evidence. Not one of the trolling rumours on here has a shred of evidence to support it.

FFS, if you don't think he wants to play for Liverpool next season, you're deluded. Whether he will is another thing, but you can't really believe he doesn't want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He trained on his own today. He was told to this morning.

I told you mugs he was on strike last weekend before the game. Those of you that said "we'll see next Saturday at Brentford"....yes we will.

It's quite an interesting social experiment this. I know the truth and I'm telling you the truth but some people on here are so adamant that I'm on a wind up. I'm not.

Hmmm... I've met tom28, and he really didn't strike me as the bull****ter type. This doesn't prove anything at all, but I'd be inclined to believe what he says, or at the very least that he believes what he is saying to be true. He definitely isn't the trolling type.

I told you mugs he was on strike last weekend before the game. Those of you that said "we'll see next Saturday at Brentford"....yes we will.

It's quite an interesting social experiment this. I know the truth and I'm telling you the truth but some people on here are so adamant that I'm on a wind up. I'm not.

*thumb up*

I can't see why someone so adamant would set themselves up to be a fool.

Personally I find it quite an interesting social experiment to see how far you're willing to keep digging.

It makes little sense for VVD to go on strike. No club has bid for him, and Liverpool publicly have said they have no interest in the player. What is there to strike about?

Besides, if he was on strike, with a view to engineering a move away... the agent would have briefed the media. No player has gone on strike and been silent about it.

Tom28 hasn't thought this through at all. If you're going to pretend to be ITK, at least make it slightly credible.

VVD is going. He's agreed a deal. We all know how this will go. Club says he's not for sale. Chelsea bid. We turn it down and repeat he's not for sale. VVD hands in transfer request. Chelsea up their bid. We accept. He leaves.

Unless something out of the blue occurs, he's 100% not going to either Liverpool or Everton. They're not even in the discussion as things stand.

He has told the club he wants to join Liverpool.

It's as if he's making it all up as he goes along...

I'm sure Liverpool fans will agree that Coutinho should be allowed to leave now a big club have come in for him...

Liverpool have told Barcelona that they are wasting their time trying to sign Philippe Coutinho this summer.

The La Liga outfit have stepped up their interest in the Brazil international by tabling an opening bid of 80million Euros (£72million).

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/liverpool-reject-barcelona-coutinho-bid-and-tell-catalans-youre-wasting-your-time/ar-AAowLL1?li=AA572I&ocid=spartandhp

It's as if he's making it all up as he goes along...

Granted, those posts don't exactly prove my credibility but they were the truth at the time of posting. Things changed. Liverpool weren't in the mix and then they were and as soon as VVD met Klopp, things changed.

Granted, those posts don't exactly prove my credibility but they were the truth at the time of posting. Things changed. Liverpool weren't in the mix and then they were and as soon as VVD met Klopp, things changed.

Yes things changed the act of meeting Klopp without permission scuppered any chance of a deal with Liverpool.

I don't doubt he is sulking right now Lovern did it, Lallana did it, Morgan did it, Vic did it and probably a few others to. Once he realizes we won't sell him he will knuckle down and get on with it he isn't going to sulk all season.

Echo says VVD unlikely to feature versus Brentford this weekend.

Training for about a month but can't play 45mins of a friendly? Not buying it personally...there is clearly a problem with him.

The other Echo article from today is a PR piece about how much we will be able to get by selling him due to the crazy market.

Still think Liverpool or someone else will stump up the money because he is top class. We aren't in the habit of rejecting sizeable bids for players and there is no way we would turn down a genuine bid of £70m for a player who has made his feelings quite clear.

Training for about a month but can't play 45mins of a friendly? Not buying it personally...there is clearly a problem with him.

The other Echo article from today is a PR piece about how much we will be able to get by selling him due to the crazy market.

Still think Liverpool or someone else will stump up the money because he is top class. We aren't in the habit of rejecting sizeable bids for players and there is no way we would turn down a genuine bid of £70m for a player who has made his feelings quite clear.

Things are only going one way it seems. Shame.

I'm still of the opinion we won't sell to Liverpool the club would be made to look like absolute mugs and basically send out a signal that brazenly tapping up our players was acceptable.

Now if City, Man utd or Chelsea come in with 70 million doing things the accepted way the club will no doubt bite their hand off.

Certainly not good news, but I remember Morgan having time out when he was told he wasn't leaving - to get his head straight and come to terms with the fact that the club really were holding firm.

The bottom line was, he finally accepted we wasn't going, had nothing to gain from sulking and needed both to play, and have a good season, to keep himself on the radar for next year.

Let's hope Virgil is going through the same process. It's very probably a battle of wills now, and one that's important for the club to win.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't understand the vitriol people get for posting snippets of what they believe to be inside info. There are many factors as to why you could turn out to be wrong, and the least likely factor is that you are lying.

I hope you are wrong, I suspect that VVD is trying to leave but I'm 80% sure he won't. I do know that the club haven't planned for it financially. I expect two more player sales, neither of them VVD, and 4 more incoming players. However this info was given to me before MoPe started his role so he could have influenced this in one way or another.

I also know that the majority of players are MUCH happier with MoPe than they were with Clod. I can also confirm that Jo Tessem is punching. His bird fit. (Tessem is not my source)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're wasting your time mate. I used to get a few snippets and post them on here. Every time I was lamblasted for having an agenda against the club or Cortese and trolling.

If he's on strike and 'training on his own' then why the hell has he gone on the training camp in the first place? Sorry makes ZERO sense, Sigurddson told Swansea he wasn't in the right frame of mind to go on their training camp because of all the transfer speculation about him, but apparently Virgil has handed in a transfer request and gone on strike which is way above Sigurdsson but is quite happy to go on a plane with the team and staff, sit on coaches, go all the way to Austria, stay in a hotel with them, eat with etc. Yeh that wouldn't be awkward at all.

Logic says you are talking BS.

You're wasting your time mate. I used to get a few snippets and post them on here. Every time I was lamblasted for having an agenda against the club or Cortese and trolling.

Agree - anything slightly negative is jumped on by the usual suspects either calling you a troll or making up bullsh*t.

FWIW I tend to believe Tom a few bits from what he has posted matches what I've been told (as I said previously, I've not been told that he's on strike, but that doesn't make it not true).

It's down to you if you believe what you read, but from what I've been told, VVD wants to leave (to join Liverpool) and that he/his agent is pushing for a move.

Agree - anything slightly negative is jumped on by the usual suspects either calling you a troll or making up bullsh*t.

FWIW I tend to believe Tom a few bits from what he has posted matches what I've been told (as I said previously, I've not been told that he's on strike, but that doesn't make it not true).

It's down to you if you believe what you read, but from what I've been told, VVD wants to leave (to join Liverpool) and that he/his agent is pushing for a move.

So its simple...get him to put in a written transfer request, go back to Blackpool with his mate Klippety and get them to submit a bif of £75m...simple if none of that happens then fck off and get back training.

So its simple...get him to put in a written transfer request, go back to Blackpool with his mate Klippety and get them to submit a bif of £75m...simple if none of that happens then fck off and get back training.

Thats how I see it - quite simple really. Put up or shut up for both LFC & VvD

Must be why everyone is anticipating us signing Sigurdsson then cos there is some ITK info in the transfers thread and everyone is buying that right? Oh wait no, people are just as sceptical.

It's nothing to do with negative or positive, it's to do with the fact that 99% of 'ITK' information is complete rubbish and the majority of it's made up.

If he's on strike and 'training on his own' then why the hell has he gone on the training camp in the first place? Sorry makes ZERO sense, Sigurddson told Swansea he wasn't in the right frame of mind to go on their training camp because of all the transfer speculation about him, but apparently Virgil has handed in a transfer request and gone on strike which is way above Sigurdsson but is quite happy to go on a plane with the team and staff, sit on coaches, go all the way to Austria, stay in a hotel with them, eat with etc. Yeh that wouldn't be awkward at all.

Logic says you are talking BS.

It makes perfect sense really - he has a looong contract and so is not guaranteed a move, he needs work on his fitness regardless of who he plays for, he is captain and may be a reasonably normal bloke who wants to go but knows if he stays (a la Morgan/Victor) he needs to work hard and secure his move next yr. Sigurddson has had suitors every single transfer window and has been happy to stay - this time things are different and so hes staying to sort his future out. VVD wants liverpool and if its agreed his agent can sort the rest. Im assuming refusing to go on tour would lose him any bonus in the same way a transfer request would because its tantamount to the same thing. Who knows whats going on but dont think his location proves much at the mo

Must be why everyone is anticipating us signing Sigurdsson then cos there is some ITK info in the transfers thread and everyone is buying that right? Oh wait no, people are just as sceptical.

It's nothing to do with negative or positive, it's to do with the fact that 99% of 'ITK' information is complete rubbish and the majority of it's made up.

This