Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

I confess to having doubted you before and apologize, as you were proved right. If you're right again, I will be extremely happy. [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

There's still over a month of the window left so things could change, but it's absolutely not a done deal and there's been no material change in the situation this week.

They're not happy on RAWK at our fans, SKD in particular is getting abuse for calling them 'victims'

Well they can't have a Virgil but they can have a vigil if they feel that hard done by. As long as it's not with tax-payers' money.

Apparently you can get away with anything on this forum due to our liberal moderation policy.

That's obvious from the lounge.

You just need to relax the swear filter now you *******.

Edited by Jimmy_D
Fixing swear filter ;)

Genuinely was told today by somebody who's around the club once a week but doesn't work there that it's all done. No reason to believe him and no reason not to believe him; yet didn't expect the total mongboard reaction from the red lot.
Last I heard was the club wasn't selling him and that's from someone who works very closely with the first team.. not seen him since the VVD made to train on his own so can't find out if this has since changed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Respect begins with respect. Aldridge has to take some of the blame for his appalling comments about VVD going on strike. Some of the comments on here have been on the boundary but so has the lack of respect on Pool Forums and their ex-players/press antics so I'd call it a score draw.

By coincidence, I saw an old MOTD episode last night from 1984/5 with Oxford v Leeds. Aldridge scored a hat-trick but forearm smashed Peter Lorimer in the face - and Lorimer complete with fat lip was sent off.

BTW - what a toilet the Manor Ground was. There are better Conference South grounds these days.

I'm not sure the board fully understand the resentment a lot of fans have to Liverpool keep taking our stars

Who ****ing cares what the stupid fans say SFC have done well in the last five years so should be supported

Respect begins with respect. Aldridge has to take some of the blame for his appalling comments about VVD going on strike. Some of the comments on here have been on the boundary but so has the lack of respect on Pool Forums and their ex-players/press antics so I'd call it a score draw.

By coincidence, I saw an old MOTD episode last night from 1984/5 with Oxford v Leeds. Aldridge scored a hat-trick but forearm smashed Peter Lorimer in the face - and Lorimer complete with fat lip was sent off.

BTW - what a toilet the Manor Ground was. There are better Conference South grounds these days.

We each have our own set of floating turds. There are some really nasty comments on RAWK but they have very active Mods over there who tend to clean up a lot of the more offensive and vacuous ones. I dislike the arrogance and disrespect for our club that we get from a lot of them. I certainly dislike glory hunters who seem to feel that they are better simply because they cheer for a bigger club.

Nothing against anyone, but I certainly am not a fan of the victims tag that some use on here.

Nah - but there are similarities between the two disease-addled, delusional turd towns.

For a start, both cities are famed for its quirky and unique residents; gap-toothed simpletons with a strong belief of their own self importance to the city, to the country and to the world.

Both sets of fans, ironically also gap-toothed sinpletons, are willing to tell anyone and everyone just how big and important their clubs are, as well as how passionate they are.

The local rags are mystifyingly deluded and likely plaigarise eachothers work; mainly centred around pandering to a large demographic of syringe-sticking, benefit-mopping, gap-toothed simpletons with a basic reading age of six and a capacity for short paragraphs and even shorter sentences.

They both have an uncanny ability of always being the victims in any scenario and when they aren't endlessly boring the c()nting pants off you about their illustrious and distant history, they can be found endlessly bleating about how hard done by they are or have been.

In reality, it's very different - they've escaped most major punishments they've deserved for their misdemeanours - either through a reluctance by authorities to deal with them as they would anyone else or tirelessly tirading against said authorities until a favourable outcome is reached. (I'm not referencing Hillsbrough before anyone accuses me of it btw)

They're a nasty mix of noxious, self-pitying turds in a toxic wasteland and their clubs provide perfect escapism for gap-tooth simpletons too stupid or too unfortunate to support a club with morals and decency at its core.

The stinking, rotten attitude and conduct of their respective clubs are succinctly mirrored by the odious, tiresome morons who follow their sh1tehouse clubs, with most displaying an admirably relaxed attitude towards racism, competition rules and a huge delusion of grandeur.

"... and you'll never... walk... alone"

I'd rather walk alone if it meant avoiding sharing a path, let alone a football club with you bunch of bin-dipping coooonts.

It would be a shame if the nice people from RAWK were to not see this...

Skacel

And he wasn't even worth it. Fair play for cancelling the last year of his deal when we were in big financial doo doos though.

Gaston was quite drawn out - there's one I wish we'd let Liverpool win! Good player at the start but Championship even since and didn't do much for Boro last year.

And he wasn't even worth it. Fair play for cancelling the last year of his deal when we were in big financial doo doos though.

Gaston was quite drawn out - there's one I wish we'd let Liverpool win! Good player at the start but Championship even since and didn't do much for Boro last year.

The Boufal transfer seemed to drag on.

The Boufal transfer seemed to drag on.

It did - although that might have been due to his injury he arrived with. Jury is out but hopeful he'll prosper under MP.

Osvaldo - that was not protracted enough - as in I never wanted him to join. Poch did many good things at SFC but that was his nadir.

Well done Saintsweb, we don't always see eye to eye but if we've collectively managed to upset those bin dipping, self pitying ******s then happy days.

Hold a minutes silence next time RAWK, you sensitive bellends.

Amazing how one anonymous bloke can work up hundreds of moronic Liverpool fans, get it mentioned in their local and a national rag. Some of the tweets I've read have been superb. Shame on you MLG for trying to put the fires out.

All because some Tom/**** & Harry told me its done... as mentioned numerous times - I'm not ITK anymore, that remote ship sailed a long time ago and well before some people realise. I was very lucky the day Osvaldo signed - purely because I was working at the time.

Amazing how one anonymous bloke can work up hundreds of moronic Liverpool fans, get it mentioned in their local and a national rag. Some of the tweets I've read have been superb. Shame on you MLG for trying to put the fires out.

All because some Tom/**** & Harry told me its done... as mentioned numerous times - I'm not ITK anymore, that remote ship sailed a long time ago and well before some people realise. I was very lucky the day Osvaldo signed - purely because I was working at the time.

Thank you Monk, the scouse meltdown has made my day.

Dear any scousers still reading this, f**k you all. ;)

Edited by Colinjb

It was ****ing epic.

Superb :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair if who you know is who I think it is, my link is via my sister, I get why (and when) it ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If 96 of our supporters, friends & family went to a football match & never came home, I'm pretty sure we'd still be going on about it 30 years later. And don't give me any pony about Heysel, as horrific as that was ( and their supporters should shoulder a massive amount of the blame), justice was served & people went to jail. There wasn't a 30 year cover up and lies from the establishment. Call them ****s , way anchors , what ever you want . But lay off the "victims" stuff, it's classless

If 96 of our supporters, friends & family went to a football match & never came home, I'm pretty sure we'd still be going on about it 30 years later. And don't give me any pony about Heysel, as horrific as that was ( and their supporters should shoulder a massive amount of the blame), justice was served & people went to jail. There wasn't a 30 year cover up and lies from the establishment. Call them ****s , way anchors , what ever you want . But lay off the "victims" stuff, it's classless

Completely agree.

Sure so long as we not forget the other 66 that got crushed nor the 56 that got burnt to death.

Agreed. Some of their supporters are complete dickheads but for me this crosses a line.

I think you have been reading their forums too much. They are called victims because they portray themselves as victims in everything that happens not just Hillsborough. Stop trying to be so know it all.

Totally this.

I think you have been reading their forums too much. They are called victims because they portray themselves as victims in everything that happens not just Hillsborough. Stop trying to be so know it all.

Exactly, as perfectly demonstrated in this case.

To my knowledge no one has mentioned or referred to Hillsbrough, which very clearly would be crossing the line.

For me, the victims title is perfectly justified as they generally are offended by everything and ashamed by nothing.

And to add further evidence to the above, I've had a quick flick on RAWK and found this quote :mcinnes:

And that Southampton forum with most of their fans branding us "self pity bin dippers" which has a loose reference to the hillsborough disaster want to hang their heads in shame. Ive lived there myself and it is hands down the most boring, inbred, ****hole you could ever move to.
Edited by SKD

Exactly, as perfectly demonstrated in this case.

To my knowledge no one has mentioned or referred to Hillsbrough, which very clearly would be crossing the line.

For me, the victims title is perfectly justified as they generally are offended by everything and ashamed by nothing.

If you don't think the "victims" tag has nothing to do with Hillsborough, you're deluded or naive. Anyway, I'm sick of this shiete so fill your boots. Perhaps after we can start on tight jocks, or maybe thick Paddies, let's keep the cliches coming.

Why can nothing be done or said about Liverpool without Hillsborough being mentioned? Every time I go to Anfield they seem to be remembering someone or something, commemorating this or that. It's never got anything to do with hillsborough. I was in a cot when that happened, I'm now nearly 30.

Justice is about to be done (finally), perhaps now everyone can stop thinking every little thing is related to it?