Streaming

Lastman73

New registrations closed at 2pm today, available again from midday tomorrow. Seems to be a common practice they follow each time a big PPV event on. Saturday evening...

Ok great thanks, I will try again later then!

COYR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New registrations closed at 2pm today, available again from midday tomorrow. Seems to be a common practice they follow each time a big PPV event on. Saturday evening...

I am now a proud member of the sportsnation streaming family !!

Shame the result was not as good as the stream!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
Do you mean this one?

https://www.saintsplayer.com/

Kind of annoyed with these guys, they required you to resubscribe because of all the changes they've made to the service (fair enough) but didn't send any notice of that, so i've just resubscribed having tried to make sure it's working for the game today and it takes up to 12 hours for the payment to process, meaning that I've paid twice for the subscription for this month now and still can't watch the game.

Kind of annoyed with these guys, they required you to resubscribe because of all the changes they've made to the service (fair enough) but didn't send any notice of that, so i've just resubscribed having tried to make sure it's working for the game today and it takes up to 12 hours for the payment to process, meaning that I've paid twice for the subscription for this month now and still can't watch the game.
Mine came through in about 5 minutes. You should be fine.

'We cannot active your subscriptions until payment has been made and can normally take up to 12 hours to process your payment, However on match days its usually processed within 1 hour or sooner.'