Streaming

Lastman73

Watched part of Hull match last night on Bein using SportsNation/sportsMania although it costs £50 a year it is by far the best I've come across especially using Kodi. No virus adverts of any kind.

Arsenal v Saints showing on several channels tonight.

Edited by derry

Watched part of Hull match last night on Bein using SportsNation/sportsMania although it costs £50 a year it is by far the best I've come across especially using Kodi. No virus adverts of any kind.

Arsenal v Saints showing on several channels tonight.

Excuse my ignorance but what's Kodi ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kodi is a free US site downloadable from say Google that allows video addons from other sites such as SportsNationHD to be added. The best way is tutorials on the site or YouTube that show how to add the site to Kodi.

I have all sorts of add ons, such as virtually all TV stations, Exodus, Phoenix, SALTS etc most of which are selectable from about 500 already available on Kodi. It gives excellent reception with almost a total lack of buffering except on the odd occasion.

Kodi is a free US site downloadable from say Google that allows video addons from other sites such as SportsNationHD to be added. The best way is tutorials on the site or YouTube that show how to add the site to Kodi.

I have all sorts of add ons, such as virtually all TV stations, Exodus, Phoenix, SALTS etc most of which are selectable from about 500 already available on Kodi. It gives excellent reception with almost a total lack of buffering except on the odd occasion.

Thank you, I will investigate .

I use KODI and subscribe to smash iptv

Gives nearly 1,000 sky channels and 70-80 sports (box office the lot)

All Uk sky channels and bein - watched every saints game live since I subscribed

£45 per year and HD channels

Is it compatible with a smart tv?

Is it compatible with a smart tv?

You can get an android box on amazon for £20-40 or get KODI through amazon fire stick

Plug in using hdmi but don't think smart TVs will allow KODI app direct

Can get KODI on android phones also and connect phone to tv

Edited by Heisenberg

Save yourself the hassle and disappointment of free streams. The cost of Sportsmania is peanuts for what you get. £50 a year less than £1 a week. No idea what any other paid sub is like.

Is that a web site or do you need hardware for it? Sorry for all the questions guys but I'm a real relic when it comes to techie stuff !

Sports mania have just tweeted "As it stands folks we are having issues with the Arsenal links....... So pls use the game zone for it... Thanks Team Mania"

I wish I knew what that means....

If anyone knows what channel it might be on Sportsmania when they sort their issues out let me know please

Save yourself the hassle and disappointment of free streams. The cost of Sportsmania is peanuts for what you get. £50 a year less than £1 a week. No idea what any other paid sub is like.

I was recently advised to go this route (thanks Essruu) and I'm very impressed. Great quality for £1 per week.

I've tried to subscribe to sportsnationhd.tv and sportsmania and am told there are no products to purchase?

I now have a fire stick with kodi , any ideas as I'm now lost ??

All the Premier matches were live on SportsnationHD today. Tomorrow just go to Sportsnation register and pay, If you go through Google there are numerous sites underneath the main Sportsnation site that show how to put Sportsnation into the Video addons on Kodi.

If you have registered and paid you will be on the Sportsmania home page whether you have Sportsnation or Sportsmania. At the top of the page there is a Kodi tutorial to select. I just wrote down each step pausing the process each time then carried out the operation quickly from the crib sheet.

You can go through google and download Kodi to your computer. You then have it. If you want to use the Firestick I assume you use the same process as above to put SN/SM on Kodi there.

Edited by derry

I've tried to subscribe to sportsnationhd.tv and sportsmania and am told there are no products to purchase?

I now have a fire stick with kodi , any ideas as I'm now lost ??

New registrations closed at 2pm today, available again from midday tomorrow. Seems to be a common practice they follow each time a big PPV event on. Saturday evening...