Liverpool Tickets

marc_saint

Great to see that the price of the Liverpool tickets have been kept low for the semi final when it would have been easy for them to raise them with it being such a massive game.

A note for the Northam fans too.... I'm a ST holder in block 41 so tweeted the club yesterday to see if our seats would be available or not with Liverpool taking a larger cup allocation. They tweeted straight back saying that we do not have to move as has happened in the past.

does anyone know how many season tickets and members there are, 23,000 and 14,000 ?

Not quite as many as that, 21k season ticket I think. Last year we had just over 10k members probably a similar number this year. Even at this price there will be plenty of tickets on general sale to fans with a purchase history.

I'm pleased in this cup you buy need to give 10% to away fans. Wonder if we'll take the whole Anfield road end for the 2nd leg? Bet they won't match our cheap tickets .

Not quite as many as that, 21k season ticket I think. Last year we had just over 10k members probably a similar number this year. Even at this price there will be plenty of tickets on general sale to fans with a purchase history.

I'm pleased in this cup you buy need to give 10% to away fans. Wonder if we'll take the whole Anfield road end for the 2nd leg? Bet they won't match our cheap tickets .

We'd be entitled to the whole end but can't see us taking 5000+

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, a really good price which ensures it's accessible to everyone and will be a sell out.

Well done to the club.

Tickets are now on sale to members, quite incredible only about half of season ticket holders purchased their normal seats during the reserved period, despite the excellent price and this being our first cup semi final since MK Dons in the JPT is seems that apathy has spread throughout our fanbase. Tickets go on general sale on Friday to fans with a purchase history, with a month until the game i'm sure we'll sell out will just be a shame if local plastic Liverpool fans manage to get their hands on tickets.

Tickets are now on sale to members, quite incredible only about half of season ticket holders purchased their normal seats during the reserved period, despite the excellent price and this being our first cup semi final since MK Dons in the JPT is seems that apathy has spread throughout our fanbase. Tickets go on general sale on Friday to fans with a purchase history, with a month until the game i'm sure we'll sell out will just be a shame if local plastic Liverpool fans manage to get their hands on tickets.

I bought mine season ticket seat the day they went on sale to members because it's been a painful few months money wise with all the games we've been playing and xmas coming up. I'd assume most season ticket holders will buy but may be in similar circumstances and waiting on payday to do so.

Also season ticket seats aren't as important in cups, in fact i often try out other parts of the ground for cup games as the Northam where i normally sit is often filled with children screaming at a range that only dogs can hear.

Really hope the club doesn't allow plastic scousers to buy tickets, that's one thing that absolutely does my head in, should restrict it to purchase history only, maybe even purchase history not including a liverpool game, just to make sure those w*nkers aren't allowed in.

Would also be good if we self police, so if you see those plastic pr*cks there make sure they know they're not welcome.

I bought mine season ticket seat the day they went on sale to members because it's been a painful few months money wise with all the games we've been playing and xmas coming up. I'd assume most season ticket holders will buy but may be in similar circumstances and waiting on payday to do so.

Also season ticket seats aren't as important in cups, in fact i often try out other parts of the ground for cup games as the Northam where i normally sit is often filled with children screaming at a range that only dogs can hear.

Really hope the club doesn't allow plastic scousers to buy tickets, that's one thing that absolutely does my head in, should restrict it to purchase history only, maybe even purchase history not including a liverpool game, just to make sure those w*nkers aren't allowed in.

Would also be good if we self police, so if you see those plastic pr*cks there make sure they know they're not welcome.

This happens every time we play a big club in Itchen North. Usually block 2 is the worst for it as that tends to be where away fans are located in boxes.

Seen a numerous amount of scuffles due to 'away fans' being in the home end and celebrating when scoring.

I know a few ST holders who didn't realise the ST window had ended. I expect there are others who were caught unawares too!

Went to buy my and a mates seats as Season Ticket holders yesterday and was very surprised to see they had already gone on sale to members. Can't believe we had such a short window with the game still a month away, fortunately both our seats were still available. I don't know if they had a glitch in the system for anyone else but a right balls-ache trying to buy online yesterday, finally got mine to go through but mate had to phone up and do over the phone. And got charged for doing so!

I know a few ST holders who didn't realise the ST window had ended. I expect there are others who were caught unawares too!

i think it is a few factors.

- season ticket holders unaware (i didn't hear any annoucements and there is no mention that tickets are on sale in the match programme on the "Ticket News page" from thursday or Sunday, in fact when i mentioned it to a few people they were unaware tickets were already on sale.

- over saturation of football this season playing so many midweek games that fans from outside the city struggle to get to

- money tight in the build up to Christmas

- feelgood factor plummeting after going out of the Europa league.

anyway the season ticket holders who did not purchase can now have the pick of the whole stadium at the same price, so why sit in the corners when there are prime halfway line seats for £20 available.

Just gone online to get my season ticket seat and our "fantastic" online ticketing system is not allowing me to put my seat into the basket, instead get this ****ing annoying message:

Shopping basket entries are unavailable. Please try again later.

Will try using a different browser...

Anyway, yep I was one of those that didn't realise they were open to members already so getting my seat bought ASAP.

I'm in Blick 2 and yes, for Liverpool/ United games it's seriously ****ing annoying they put away fans in the boxes directly behind us. Have seen multiple problems up there, Scousers worse than anyone else actually.

This happens every time we play a big club in Itchen North. Usually block 2 is the worst for it as that tends to be where away fans are located in boxes.

Seen a numerous amount of scuffles due to 'away fans' being in the home end and celebrating when scoring.

Easy solution - let them sit where they like but ban their team from scoring.

Just gone online to get my season ticket seat and our "fantastic" online ticketing system is not allowing me to put my seat into the basket, instead get this ****ing annoying message:

Will try using a different browser...

Anyway, yep I was one of those that didn't realise they were open to members already so getting my seat bought ASAP.

I'm in Blick 2 and yes, for Liverpool/ United games it's seriously ****ing annoying they put away fans in the boxes directly behind us. Have seen multiple problems up there, Scousers worse than anyone else actually.

Chances are you can't pick your seats because it's already been sold mate.

Chances are you can't pick your seats because it's already been sold mate.

No, was showing as available so called the ticket office and did it over the phone. Really weird TBH. I buy tickets online for cup/ away games pretty often and encounter loads of weird and wonderful issues with the clubs UI! Oh well, all's well that ends well. Got to say I'm bricking the actual game(s), think their intensity (and our complete lack of) will see them steam roller us. Just hope we don't give them a huge allocation, blocks 1-3 can be an unforgiving place when on the wrong end of a shellacking :uhoh:

they sent an email to all season ticket holders last week and put info on OS and Twitter account, what else are they supposed to do

anyone who spends time in the Kingsland and Itchen centre would not be surprised to see a large number of those fans are not the sort who spend their time on twitter or the internet in general. I don't recall hearing any announcements at either Be'ersheva on Thursday or Sundays game. Plus in both match programmes a whole page dedicated to "Ticket News" doesn't even mention the game.

Anyway lets hope sales pick up , Liverpool sold out there 3302 allocation straight away to fans who had been to Burton and Derby away this season, i know of one plastic red in my office in Surrey trying to get a ticket no doubt there are plenty more.

Away Leg details confirmed - https://southamptonfc.com/matches/2016-17/efl-cup/liverpool-v-saints-2017-01-25/ticket-info

massive allocation 5,646 , priced £30 - 33 for adults, decent prices for u21s and u17s. Can't remember the last time i saw that many Saints fans up north midweek, we'll do well to sell out i think. I had thought Saints / Virgin Media would subsidise coaches for this one but they haven't.

Away Leg details confirmed - https://southamptonfc.com/matches/2016-17/efl-cup/liverpool-v-saints-2017-01-25/ticket-info

massive allocation 5,646 , priced £30 - 33 for adults, decent prices for u21s and u17s. Can't remember the last time i saw that many Saints fans up north midweek, we'll do well to sell out i think. I had thought Saints / Virgin Media would subsidise coaches for this one but they haven't.

Shock another team taking advantage of us.

I wonder how the club feel about every team charging us the maximum when we have subsidised.

I wonder how the club feel about every team charging us the maximum when we have subsidised.

I like the fact that Premier league away tickets are capped at £30 and these robbing gets feel the need to cream an additional £3 & £1 off us to guarantee a decent view of the pitch, hiding behind the league cup as an excuse.

There's no price cap in the cups. Clubs can charge what they want, hence why West Ham fans paid £30 for their league game at Old Trafford a few weeks ago and then £45-50 for the same seats in the EFL Cup a few days later.

We've decided to make it cheap, which I think is a good gesture considering the number of additional home games we've had this season already, the time of year, etc. It benefits far more Saints fans than Liverpool fans.

Liverpool are charging what they believe is fair, that's up to them - if people don't want to pay it, they won't. They charged Leeds £25-28 in the previous round, so a £5 increase for a semi-final isn't completely ridiculous, IMO.