Hapoel Be'er Sheva Europa Build-up

SuperSAINT

I hope so .. most of the ultras group not going to the game expensive for them after they booked prauge Greece and Milano ..

But I'm sure the 1.2k fans will rock up the stadium .

Hapoel with 8 straight wins in the league . With 3 games finishing with 5-0 5-0 5-1 .

I hope for a good game !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will that fat cu*t who tried to steal someone's Southampton flag be making an appearance?

I don't know who's flag it was but fair play to the group of English lads who chased him to get it back. I bet the fat fuc*er has never ran so fast.

Also, what about the 30/40 that where supposedly waiting outside the stadium wth sticks :lol:

Will that fat cu*t who tried to steal someone's Southampton flag be making an appearance?

I don't know who's flag it was but fair play to the group of English lads who chased him to get it back. I bet the fat fuc*er has never ran so fast.

Also, what about the 30/40 that where supposedly waiting outside the stadium wth sticks :lol:

As I heard it was a regular fan who try to steal a flag . Get over it it's happens all

Over the world .

I don't know what would've happen if the ultras group was there and the "lads" would try fight with 70 people .

Outside the stadium ? No idea wasn't there I took your fans to

Their hotel

With my car .

Maybe the ultras group was waiting for people with flags

As I heard it was a regular fan who try to steal a flag . Get over it it's happens all

Over the world .

I don't know what would've happen if the ultras group was there and the "lads" would try fight with 70 people .

Outside the stadium ? No idea wasn't there I took your fans to

Their hotel

With my car .

Maybe the ultras group was waiting for people with flags

The lad that tried to nick one of our flags was wearing an 'Ultras South' tshirt. And he's probably still running now.

The score I really don't want in the last few minutes is 1-0 to us (although I suppose them winning would be worse).

One of those situations where you can go from winning to losing with one goal.

My money's on 0-0. We're better at scoring nil than scoring two or more.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

It's going to be weird if we go up 1-0, knowing that our position will still be just as tenuous.

However, I guess you could optimistic and believe that at 1-0 you are a goal score closer to putting it away than you were previously.

but this place doesn't ooze optimism.

Think they make a valid point actually and they have a right to make a peaceful protest.

It's not peaceful though isit. They're trying to incite a reaction from travelling fans. Why not do this against inter or Prague?

Football is not a place for political statements.

From their website...

Together we are the biggest organisation in the UK dedicated to securing Palestinian human rights.

... and as Fitzhugh said as long as the protest is peaceful they're doing nothing wrong.

No, their point is Israeli teams shouldn't be part of UFEA... please give me one valid reason why they shouldn't....? As said previously, football is not the place for politics.

Absolute wa*kers. Not welcome at our club. I hope anyone who walks past this tell's them where to go.

Why so aggressive? What have they done to hurt you, all they're about is expressing a perfectly valid opinion and exercising their right to protest. I assume you do know that Palestinians in the occupied territories have had a really **** time of it for decades and are subject to repressive, heavy-handed, violent, provocative Israeli behavior.

Why so aggressive? What have they done to hurt you, all they're about is expressing a perfectly valid opinion and exercising their right to protest. I assume you do know that Palestinians in the occupied territories have had a really **** time of it for decades and are subject to repressive, heavy-handed, violent, provocative Israeli behavior.

What has any of this got to do with football? May be missing something but what has it got to do with palastine if Israeli teams are part of UEFA?

Hey guys.

1200 fans of Be'er Sheva are traveling . I will watch from home [emoji82]

Good luck guys I think it will be a close one but you will take the lead . Good luck ! [emoji1134]

Why are you in The Europa League anyway ?

In the past i'd probably have supported this anti Israeli people but i have to add that having been out there and actually spoken to people there i really hope this doesn't go ahead. Almost all of the Be'er Sheeva fans i spoke to, plus the local population in Tel Aviv (Jews, Arabs, Israeli and Palestinians) just weren't interested in it.

Much like the way we were with the Irish in the 80s, the majority just want to get on with their lives in peace and see it as trouble caused by a small amount of fanatics, and just want a peaceful resolution to the whole thing.

Have to see these people won't help anyone, maybe they'll stroke their own egos and make themselves feel somehow more important but they'll just needlessly wind up the Israeli fans (who they'll be shocked to know probably include Arabs, because they did in Be'er Sheeva) make our club look like mugs and change the sum total of 0.

Whilst i'm totally in support of raising concerns about the behaviour of governments i think this is naive and outdated, and you're targeting totally the wrong people, the "pressure" if you want to put it on, should be placed on the UK companies making the weapons that kill people, not on football fans travelling over to see their club who might not support what their government does anyway.

Whatever people's thoughts on the Israeli government, I don't see any need to start protesting against fans at a football game. It's not going to achieve anything other than antagonising normal, everyday people who probably have very little interest in politics.

In extreme cases, such as Apartheid South Africa then yes we should boycott but not for this. We're just going to end up looking ignorant and silly, trying to start a confrontation over politics we know little about.

In the past i'd probably have supported this anti Israeli people but i have to add that having been out there and actually spoken to people there i really hope this doesn't go ahead. Almost all of the Be'er Sheeva fans i spoke to, plus the local population in Tel Aviv (Jews, Arabs, Israeli and Palestinians) just weren't interested in it.

Much like the way we were with the Irish in the 80s, the majority just want to get on with their lives in peace and see it as trouble caused by a small amount of fanatics, and just want a peaceful resolution to the whole thing.

Have to see these people won't help anyone, maybe they'll stroke their own egos and make themselves feel somehow more important but they'll just needlessly wind up the Israeli fans (who they'll be shocked to know probably include Arabs, because they did in Be'er Sheeva) make our club look like mugs and change the sum total of 0.

Whilst i'm totally in support of raising concerns about the behaviour of governments i think this is naive and outdated, and you're targeting totally the wrong people, the "pressure" if you want to put it on, should be placed on the UK companies making the weapons that kill people, not on football fans travelling over to see their club who might not support what their government does anyway.

As a Jew that live in Israel .

Most of us live with Muslims work with them .

I don't even mind for a peace and to live with Gaza together no borders !

But this people choose Hamas to take place in Gaza and control it. And Hamas launching rockets and send people to blow up in trains clubs busses etc.

Listen to this . If Israel would take down their weapons . We won't be in the world anymore .

But if Hamas would take down their weapons peace will come to the world .

I have my own Muslims friends we hang out together and We don't talk about politics .

What this protest will give them? They will free Palestine ? No.

they might make a Buzzz for 10 minutes .

My government doesn't go to watch football .

Regular Fans and Muslims Fans are going .

We have Muslims fans we have Muslims players ..

Good luck with your protest .

As a Jew that live in Israel .

Most of us live with Muslims work with them .

I don't even mind for a peace and to live with Gaza together no borders !

But this people choose Hamas to take place in Gaza and control it. And Hamas launching rockets and send people to blow up in trains clubs busses etc.

Listen to this . If Israel would take down their weapons . We won't be in the world anymore .

But if Hamas would take down their weapons peace will come to the world .

I have my own Muslims friends we hang out together and We don't talk about politics .

What this protest will give them? They will free Palestine ? No.

they might make a Buzzz for 10 minutes .

My government doesn't go to watch football .

Regular Fans and Muslims Fans are going .

We have Muslims fans we have Muslims players ..

Good luck with your protest .

Brazzer.

Good words.

Just to confirm the people protesting tomorrow have nothing to do with the club or southampton fans. They are just there because an isreali team is playing.

Brazzer.

Good words.

Just to confirm the people protesting tomorrow have nothing to do with the club or southampton fans. They are just there because an isreali team is playing.

I know .

This is me this is what I represent

This is what I even wear daily to teach people we don't need hate in the world we have lots of it already .

3d65fd80d83039df98a185d4f004eec7.jpg

Yes, and bringing it to the doorstep of OUR hallowed turf is going to change that is it ???

With respect you didn't talk to the Palestinians incarcerated in the Gaza Strip. Don't think you find a single person remotely happy with their predicament

It's not peaceful though isit. They're trying to incite a reaction from travelling fans. Why not do this against inter or Prague?

Football is not a place for political statements.

They have been around for those games, handing out leaflets on the southern way towards the Chapel stand. Also around for various league games.

Nothing wrong with their right to protest, hope it does stay peaceful.

If anyone wants to protest on Thursday then I suggest that people consider them a bunch of losers and ignore them.

Yep. This makes sense. You'd obviously have to be completely ignorant of the occupation and the history of it, or just a heartless bastard if you think those who are protesting are a "bunch of losers", but if one of those things applies to you then ignoring the protest is definitely the best way to go about it rather than crying and whinging about people making their voices heard.

Let people protest however they wish and wherever they wish, as long as it's peaceful. That's called freedom. Especially when the cause is so damn worthy.

I'd advocate saints fans physically removing people if they try and do it INSIDE the ground through unfurling flags or banners like Celtic did.

Go and protest at the Israeli embassy if you're that way inclined, don't do it at a football club which is there for normal Israeli people who just want to live their day to day lives like anyone else.