**** off

Monk

So much rage, so many points I want to throw out, too angry to articulate anything remotely useful or intelligent so will bullet point them and look back in regret tomorrow morning.

**** off Les Reed > ****ing conman.

**** off Nathan Redmond, never seen a player attempt to pass responsibility as often as he does and that includes non league idiots.

**** off Maya Yoshida, granted you've been decent in the tournament, tonight = helmet.

**** off Jose > meh.

**** off fans, we are supported by complete and total mongs, run out the door early on, only sing one song which 50% of people **** up.

**** off BT sport for constantly panning the camera to that **** of a supporter in the hat, with the face paint.

**** off Jermaine Jenas, absolute bell end of a pundit, you only highlight the obvious, if thats the case **** off to radio.

**** off Virgil, you're my favourite Saints player this decade by miles, go and play at Barcelona and Real where you deserve to be playing with better players.

**** off Ross Wilson, I could do a better job than you.

**** off to any of you that think with rationale and look at the bigger picture, European nights don't come along often at Southampton, grab it by both hands. Right now I don't care we are in the EFL semi final.

Feel free to add.

It's an absolute embarrassment.

The worst thing about tonight is they actually deserved to win. No fight, no desire, no class.

Not just tonight that's cost us, we were sh*te out there, Milan and Prague.

The boards gamble has failed.

lol why so much hate for someone else in the crowd. How does it affect you lot so much. If he likes to do it then let him get on with it. Now that trim bearded ****** in our attacking 3 who doesn't pass the ball until he has had 5 touches or ever get his head up when he is running does need a roasting today.

That c*nt in the hat and face paint can f*ck off. Absolute embarrassment. So can our 'support'. So can the plastic sh*tty flags. So can the Premier League and the height of our ambition to be to finish a couple of places higher in a league that is meaningless this season. We've won one poxy thing in our whole f*cking history. We're a soulless football club just existing in the Premier League. We've got no unique songs, a largely passionless fanbase and always go down without a fight in big games. I'm beginning to care less and less and the enjoyment I got out of going to football is being lost.

That c*nt in the hat and face paint can f*ck off. Absolute embarrassment. So can our 'support'. So can the plastic sh*tty flags. So can the Premier League and the height of our ambition to be to finish a couple of places higher in a league that is meaningless this season. We've won one poxy thing in our whole f*cking history. We're a soulless football club just existing in the Premier League. We've got no unique songs, a largely passionless fanbase and always go down without a fight in big games. I'm beginning to care less and less and the enjoyment I got out of going to football is being lost.

You've hit the nail on the head mate. I don't know if it's the boring football or the fact I have no affiliation to any of the players any more (knowing they will go after 1 decent season), but i'm seriously considering not renewing my ST next year (2 or 3 years ago I never thought I see the day).

Maybe a relegation scrap is just what we need.

I have no affiliation to any of the players any more (knowing they will go after 1 decent season)

I get the frustration, and some of the alienation, but off the top of my head:

Forster: season #3

Tadic: season #3

Targett: season #3

Bertrand: season #3

Gardos: season #3

Long: season #3

Reed: season #4

Davis: season #5

Rodriguez: season #5

Yoshida: season #5

Ward-Prowse: season #6

Fonte: season #8

plus Southampton boys like Hesketh, McQueen, Sims, Targett, Ward-Prowse getting regular time. There's some loyalty/positivity when you look for it.

I was getting p1ssed off with a section of the Chapel (I was in Kingsland) that would be randomly cheering, or 'ooh-ing' in the way crowds do when there's a mexican wave going round. Turned out to be because people were making paper aeroplanes out of the flags and sending them pitch-wards. Watch the bl00dy game and get behind the s0dding team.

Edited by mrfahaji

I'm with Griffo on this. Let's be honest, we’ve probably got the team our fans deserve - our style of play just reflects our ‘support’ - dull, boring, predictable and really not very good.

I'll add f*** off to timid support.

**** off to the sad acts who always turn on other supporters rather than focus on the **** football. Your lashing out at others because you want to make yourself feel bigger and cleverer, its cheerleader bully tactics. From the bell end in the hat, to the chapel end, to **** songs, to the Northam being soulless; whinge whinge whinge, I ask you what the **** does that really have to do with the **** football we are being served up. I'd be just as ****ed off if it was on telly on mute.

Get your priorities straight you numpties. I'm sure you were all singing at the top of your voices as Redmond lost the ball for the 7th time.

I'm with Griffo on this. Let's be honest, we’ve probably got the team our fans deserve - our style of play just reflects our ‘support’ - dull, boring, predictable and really not very good.

I'll add f*** off to timid support.

i agree as well. It is amazing in a season that has seen us have a Europa league campaign and reach a cup semi final i know so many regulars feeling more disheartened and losing interest. i think it is a combination of a number of factors, but the atmosphere at our games has been getting progressively worse for a couple of seasons now.

I know it is highly highly unlikely but a semi final win over Liverpool is just what we need to get some spark back i think.