Saints v Middlesbrough Match thread!

Gunnery

The commentators on my feed are having a good moan about the quality of the game. They've started checking out some of the fancy dress among the away supporters. They found a lady dressed as a Christmas tree to be especially diverting.

She showed better moves than our team!

Our fans don't help, groaning all the time, SUPPORT !!

I count myself as a positive Saints fan. But if you try and defend the crap we have been served up in recent weeks you are deluded. Defensive, dull, boring carp is what it is

1 shot on goal and no attacking threat whatsoever. Still if you're happy watching that, fair play to you

Ward-Prowse having a good game so far, and great having Tadic back.

The way they set up with Clayton, De Roon and Forshaw in the middle means this game won't be a goalsfest.

Your winding me up - JWP is awful; one of the problems without a Davis or a Hojbjerg is we have no mid-field run.

I count myself as a positive Saints fan. But if you try and defend the crap we have been served up in recent weeks you are deluded. Defensive, dull, boring carp is what it is

1 shot on goal and no attacking threat whatsoever. Still if you're happy watching that, fair play to you

Yeah silly me, groaning and booing during the game is exactly what they need to kick on.....