Posters reacting to each other

Pass the Dutchie

Can't his routines manage two attempts a week? Glasgow Fox on Foxestalk plays his strongest routine every time and is in the last 16 of the European Champions Troll

He first needs to figure out his strongest 11 routines and then rotate in one or two per week. Like GlasgowMurray on the GBTennisforum.

I have the following on ignore.

Glasgow - trolling cu_nt

Alpine - Fat fu_cking clueless cu_nt

Dalek - The one cu_nt I wish would lose the use of his arms

St Robbie I just laugh at the thick cu_nt do no need for ignore.

Problem is that people quote the cu_nts. If everyone ignore them then soon fu_ck to stalk some unexpecting woman or child or in Alpines case, crack open another family tub of Quality Street.

Post of the year.

The fact that this abusive ball bag has never been banned and the continued presence of this post is all the evidence required that the site is no longer moderated.

A totally gratuitous post for no reason other than to abuse.

Yet he hasnt even got the balls to read the responses from those he has abused.

Precious little tw*t..........

It is moderated, however if we deleted everything that grown adults felt a little uncomfortable we'd have MLG's stats update, that's it.

VFTT is pretty consistent, ideally drop the C word fella, I happen to agree with most of what he says.

It is a thread about posters reacting to each other, all of the responses are priceless!

Going forward how about we run SaintsWeb big brother and have a monthly eviction?

Really? Seems a bit bedroom general to me.

Its easy to go round calling everyone on the internet c_unts

An interesting insight from such a brand new poster who only joined a few weeks back and has so few posts.

It's great that you've settled into the forum so quickly. That's the great thing about this forum. Brand new contributors like yourself can feel that they have been posting on here for years.

An interesting insight from such a brand new poster who only joined a few weeks back and has so few posts.

It's great that you've settled into the forum so quickly. That's the great thing about this forum. Brand new contributors like yourself can feel that they have been posting on here for years.

You don't have to have posted anywhere for long to realise continually calling anyone a c_unt hardly makes something post of the year. Easy to do behind anonymity and as this poster seems to do it quite a lot.

You don't have to have posted anywhere for long to realise continually calling anyone a c_unt hardly makes something post of the year. Easy to do behind anonymity and as this poster seems to do it quite a lot.

Fair enough. Hopefully his behaviour hasn't put you off as a new poster new to this forum and never having posted on here ever before about a month ago.

He's not anonymous though. I'm sure most of us know his twitter account.

MLG is the biggest and most skilful windup on here.

If he is, he has taken trolling to an all new level of pseudo-ironic self mockery.

TBH I'm not really sure who I admire the most. alpine and Dalek, who despite being incredulously dull and repetitive still somehow get a rise out of posters who have been here long enough to know better. Or Charlie/Glasgow/Gunnery/Heisenberg/Dusic/Ice2eskimos/9-3/Richmond/Robbie/lastman73 and his/her/their relentless trolling, even to the point of arguing with their own alter-egos.

It is moderated, however if we deleted everything that grown adults felt a little uncomfortable we'd have MLG's stats update, that's it.

VFTT is pretty consistent, ideally drop the C word fella, I happen to agree with most of what he says.

It is a thread about posters reacting to each other, all of the responses are priceless!

And there we have it..............

Its open season on certain posters as long as the "moderators" agree with the abuse....