Paulo Gazzaniga

Maggie May

good god! that is terrible! makes forsters error against palace not seem as bad, i feel for the lad but it was clear when he was here that h e will never make the grade as a premiership keeper!

Question I want to know, is why we spent £2.5m on him in the first place. How on earth can that be justified? I initially thought that the decimal point was in the wrong place. Smells a bit fishy to me!

But, didn't we send Tommy Fourpast in the other direction ?

Seems a nice lad, got a lot of talent and ability but sadly it's the simple things he doesn't do well and as a keeper it's the simple things you need to do well.

I've seen very little talent or ability from him TBH. Nothing beyond being a very average lower league 'keeper.

Question I want to know, is why we spent £2.5m on him in the first place. How on earth can that be justified? I initially thought that the decimal point was in the wrong place. Smells a bit fishy to me!

Its got Les Reed's fingers all over it tbh. :lol:

Oh dear indeed. Real shame for the lad as he had kept 2 clean sheets in the two previous games. At least he's been playing (think that's the last 11 he's played for Rayo) since starting the season on the bench, but Tono is out for the season. Fingers crossed a run of games will help him get some consistency.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...